Happy 10 year Birthday to GTA V

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tried playing this twice, first on a friends 360 then again on a friends ps4 i was borrowing.

I cant explain what it did wrong, or that it was even a bad game, cuz on paper it did all the typical gta shyt.

But it didn’t click for me at all. Dont know why, but it wasnt giving the same enjoyment i got from games like San Andreas.

To this day, still aint bought my own copy, and never will. Prolly one of the select few people on the planet that dont own this.

Maybe i hit franchise burnout by the time this dropped.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
10 fukking years across three consoles. I know this should be celebratory but it's another reminder of how damn greedy Rockstar is.

Shoutout to the franchise though
They set out to make a great game and they superceded their own expectations I'm sure and created something legendary

The game has lasted 10 years because of it's greatness

We should be giving props to Rockstar who hold a high standard and take their time to make groundbreaking quality shyt instead you nikkas are complaining as usual.

Ya'll nikkas shyt on EA about Madden whining about how it sucks but shyt on Rockstar taking their time to craft some next level shyt

You nikkas will never be happy :scust:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
They set out to make a great game and they superceded their own expectations I'm sure and created something legendary

The game has lasted 10 years because of it's greatness

We should be giving props to Rockstar who hold a high standard and take their time to make groundbreaking quality shyt instead you nikkas are complaining as usual.

Ya'll nikkas shyt on EA about Madden whining about how it sucks but shyt on Rockstar taking their time to craft some next level shyt

You nikkas will never be happy :scust:
:mjlol: Facts…I’m all for shyting on Rockstar. For their recent lazy remakes/remasters. Or not giving us single player dlc. But I don’t understand why people are giving them hell. For taking their time on one of their biggest game. Let them cook lol.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
What a weird low-key announcement for the new game.

I remember when the first trailers dropped for 4 & 5 we didn't even know for sure where the game was set. Things were rumored but we had to wait for the trailer for confirmation.

I know they had the leak which gave it away but this seems like a weird way to officially announce it. Drop a teaser trailer at least.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

I remember when the first trailers dropped for 4 & 5 we didn't even know for sure where the game was set. Things were rumored but we had to wait for the trailer for confirmation.

I know they had the leak which gave it away but this seems like a weird way to officially announce it. Drop a teaser trailer at least.
Fam we are lucky to be getting anything after those leaks

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

Where’s this official announcement you’re speaking of?

Fam we are lucky to be getting anything after those leaks
Why? What are they going to scrap development because people found out about it :skip:

Dope game, but I wish it had focused more on heist based missions like it had promised.
This. With more skill-based gameplay rather than the modern grind a grief gaming model

Many of the missions were literally trying to teach their consumer base how to get a job … so they could afford the next game :lolbron:

go work at the docks

Go mop the floor

Etc.