Hangmayne Page On Not Taking Advice From Veterans, Doing Things On His Own.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Y'all with these Stone Cold comparisons :dead:

If all you got from that was a stone cold comparison then you're part of the problem....Its not that I'm comparing him to stone cold I was using a wrestler thats know for being a badass but it actually works with a ton of old wrestlers...imagine undertaker cutting a promo for a casket match sitting on top of the casket with his legs crossed like a diva in a swimsuit calendar talking about "i will never Yasss in peace"... imagine Macho man, ultimate warrior, mr.perfect or bret hart sitting on the ring apron like a bytch....Not even al snow or the head bangers would be posted up like that.... hangman obviously has no character...unless he's just a sus cowboy then he's playing it to perfection.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
If all you got from that was a stone cold comparison then you're part of the problem....Its not that I'm comparing him to stone cold I was using a wrestler thats know for being a badass but it actually works with a ton of old wrestlers...imagine undertaker cutting a promo for a casket match sitting on top of the casket with his legs crossed like a diva in a swimsuit calendar talking about "i will never Yasss in peace"... imagine Macho man, ultimate warrior, mr.perfect or bret hart sitting on the ring apron like a bytch....Not even al snow or the head bangers would be posted up like that.... hangman obviously has no character...unless he's just a sus cowboy then he's playing it to perfection.

You're nitpicking a thumbnail without even watching :russ: You did the equivalent of reading the headline then commenting without reading the story. He's sitting upright for the majority of the video