Hangmayne Page On Not Taking Advice From Veterans, Doing Things On His Own.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I forgot about JR, even he wears a cowboy hat! If it weren't for his Bells Palsy, JR could probably whup a few of those soy boys in the locker room and then throw back a few shots of bbq sauce at the ol' saloon!

Breh, no one wears a god damn cowboy hat except the try hards. I've lived in the south my whole life, and all these hillbilly mufukkas wear trucker hats/fitted hats in their raised up F150 pickup trucks.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Breh, no one wears a god damn cowboy hat except the try hards. I've lived in the south my whole life, and all these hillbilly mufukkas wear trucker hats/fitted hats in their raised up F150 pickup trucks.

Didn't he say that Vince convinced him to wear it and it's stuck since? Obviously he wasn't doing that back in WCW

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Hangman don't need to follow veterans advice as long as he has the sense of "cowboy shyt" that allows him to see that most veterans can't see past their era to adopt to the modern way of things...
rdr2-dutchvanderlinde.gif
:mjtf:
You sound like the brehs in the "today's NBA vs the '90s" threads, breh! :leon:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I like Adam Page, but nothing about him says "cowboy". Stan Hansen, Ron Bass, and Justin Hawk Bradshaw looked like cowboys. Joe Doering and Brock Lesnar look like cowboys.
Adam Page looks like he works at Bath & Bodyworks. The most cowboy-ish thing Page has done was ride a horse for one of his ppv intros. I don't recall him even wearing a cowboy hat on television. If he's supposed to be a cowboy, I'd like to see him dedicate himself more to the gimmick.

thats what my pops said one time he was over during an episode of Dynamite, he doesn't really keep up with wrestling at all but when I told him Adam Page was the "cowboy" he was like "That ain't no damn cowboy :stopitslime: that pretty boy?"so you might not be wrong on that breh

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

FACTS :russ: I live in the heart of Alabama and I see 30x times more John Deere hats and shyt than cowboy hats.