Halo releases this Monday (Happy Birthday) Xbox ends up with best year ever

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I called bullshyt when first seeing this thread. But after looking more into it, I too believe multiplayer will drop today

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Bruh, you clearly been living under a rock.

I tell you what, Google Halo release date. You'll see a countdown timer.

There was a rumor it was just going to be multiplayer, but other insiders confirmed whole game. I'm cool with just multiplayer tho if that becomes what's what.

Today at 1pm is the Halo 20yr anniversary show where they told everybody not to expect any new games...... trust me, it's known all over, I just broke it first round this bytch.
if its the whole game then good...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No way a gaming company would just drop a game like this. I mean EA dropped Apex out of nowhere but that's rare as hell for a game with single player to do some shyt like this.. On a Monday? :usure:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No way a gaming company would just drop a game like this. I mean EA dropped Apex out of nowhere but that's rare as hell for a game with single player to do some shyt like this.. On a Monday? :usure:
Isn't this show... on a Monday :dwillhuh:
And today is veterans day isn't it? Holiday?
They even have the rock :yeshrug:
I just want news on max payne 3!
And you will get it :handshake:
it's gonna drop at 1:17 PM :wow:
Is this confirmed?
But don't you want the full game to drop for the hype? I always played the campaign before multiplayer.
Nobody will be upset that only multiplayer drops if that's the case. I'll take whatever but I personally don't wanna touch campaign until I can do it coop with the homies.

Now if the homies decide to play the campaign solo first then I might do it too but otherwise I'll wait :win:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first controller came…opening it now :blessed:

*edit*

sexy. :wow:

and the green grips feel nice! :ohlawd:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I just want news on max payne 3!
Yea, I think that would serve as a nice atonement for the GTA Remaster fukkery.

:dwillhuh:
And today is veterans day isn't it? Holiday?
No, that was last Thursday :gucci:.
first controller came…opening it now :blessed:

*edot*

sexy. :wow:

and the green grips feel nice! :ohlawd:
I'm jealous bro. :noah:I want it so bad but have too many damn controllers as it is (blue shock, elite). lol but I know if I see it in a store I'll cop it. Gonna try and stay out the electronics depts for a few days.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'm jealous bro. :noah:I want it so bad but have too many damn controllers as it is (blue shock, elite). lol but I know if I see it in a store I'll cop it. Gonna try and stay out the electronics depts for a few days.

I have 3 black joints, 1 white, 2 pulse reds, 1 shock blue, 1 forza, 2 20th ed., and 1 volt green smh

I’m keeping everything that I have in bold plus one of the pulse reds…the rest I need to trade in tho

I have an OG elite and a old xbox controller around here too lol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Vietcong Neva called me nikka :manny:

So I did a little searching around and I discovered a new Xbox controller that resembles a Kishi. I don't recall the name at the moment but I know it's already for sale on the Xbox store under hardware (on the console)

Since it's early they don't have many details but there is a pic with a BRIEF description. You're literally hearing about this first here, on the coli.com from your guy... Sir Courtdog McGangstadragonfoot :hhh:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Vietcong Neva called me nikka :manny:

So I did a little searching around and I discovered a new Xbox controller that resembles a Kishi. I don't recall the name at the moment but I know it's already for sale on the Xbox store under hardware (on the console)

Since it's early they don't have many details but there is a pic with a BRIEF description. You're literally hearing about this first here, on the coli.com from your guy... Sir Courtdog McGangstadragonfoot :hhh:
Negro what. :why: You be on an entirely different plane of thought but Imma let you run with it.