Halo releases this Monday (Happy Birthday) Xbox ends up with best year ever

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The same people who have been playing halo are gonna continue playing halo, theres not gonna be some new craze of halo players rushing out to play this. Overall the game looks incredibly mediocre, its slow, graphically very last gen looking, only has one biome, going the Ubisoft route of turning it into an open world base destroying sim….

The people raving over multiplayer would rave over it no matter what. Xbox has been selling the same 3 franchises for two decades. In their bubble they see this as some new monumental release and everyone else is just like oh, another halo game.

I’m sure they will post up total number of gamepass users who have logged in though every two days

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The same people who have been playing halo are gonna continue playing halo, theres not gonna be some new craze of halo players rushing out to play this. Overall the game looks incredibly mediocre, its slow, graphically very last gen looking, only has one biome, going the Ubisoft route of turning it into an open world base destroying sim….

The people raving over multiplayer would rave over it no matter what. Xbox has been selling the same 3 franchises for two decades. In their bubble they see this as some new monumental release and everyone else is just like oh, another halo game.

I’m sure they will post up total number of gamepass users who have logged in though every two days

The multiplayer is free across all platforms, everyone gonna hop on to play it.:gucci: Especially in this drought for games.

The rest could be true, but let me tell you I've played the betas released for multiplayer and this game has it finger on the pulse of what halo is. I've hated all the halos 343 has released. This game seems like a squeal to halo 3. If you seen the latest campaign videos this week it looks much more promising then anything I've seen of the game before.

Sure there is always hype around a Halo game but this one has its reasons.

But the point of this game is to get the returning fans to play the game from a decade ago, along with the 343 fans (halo 4&5) and halo wars (the ones your speaking about), plus new ones. Combine that with it being available on all platforms.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You gotta stop being a fanboy. This is gonna be one of the biggest multiplayer games. First ever Halo to launch on pc and the multiplayer is free. I don't think you understand the competitive nature of pc gaming.

This shyt looks good

FYI a year ago i said Halo was a dead franchise. This shyt just did The Undertaker on nikkaz

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You gotta stop being a fanboy. This is gonna be one of the biggest multiplayer games. First ever Halo to launch on pc and the multiplayer is free. I don't think you understand the competitive nature of pc gaming.

This shyt looks good

FYI a year ago i said Halo was a dead franchise. This shyt just did The Undertaker on nikkaz

You’re arguing with somebody who not only doesn’t play Halo, but doesn’t even play first person shooters. :hubie:

he had to ask what the difference between Call of Duty n Battlefield was:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been putting in time on halo 5 rank to get ready for this, but I can only get up to diamond 4 now smh. I'm starting to get worse at shooters, I'm getting old:no:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

This shyt looks good

Halo 5 multiplayer is really good and everything that made it good is retained for Halo infinite. They just did a better job of combining the styles of old Halo with the new. The combo is :lawd:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Halo 5 multiplayer is really good and everything that made it good is retained for Halo infinite. They just did a better job of combining the styles of old Halo with the new. The combo is :lawd:

I told my boy Halo was dead because Destiny took the crown.. So this year i seen Halo infinite and thought it looked good. I go and try Halo 5 and was like damn this shyt is good..:mjlol: i convinced him to not buy a xbox and stick with playstation.. He doesn't have ps5 and now im telling him to get xbox because Halo is good and game pass is a the best deal in gaming..:russ: I had to eat my words. I'm PC gang now but i do have game pass..

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I told my boy Halo was dead because Destiny took the crown.. So this year i seen Halo infinite and thought it looked good. I go and try Halo 5 and was like damn this shyt is good..:mjlol: i convinced him to not buy a xbox and stick with playstation.. He doesn't have ps5 and now im telling him to get xbox because Halo is good and game pass is a the best deal in gaming..:russ: I had to eat my words. I'm PC gang now but i do have game pass..

giphy.webp

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
If you been on other Halo Infinite forums, you'll hear shyt like "radar need a buff". I think it's safe to say that Infinite have successfully brought back all the casual scrubs players that was lost in Halo 5. This is a good thing and a bad thing.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
fool said halo dropping tomorrow :mjlol:
Bruh, you clearly been living under a rock.

I tell you what, Google Halo release date. You'll see a countdown timer.

There was a rumor it was just going to be multiplayer, but other insiders confirmed whole game. I'm cool with just multiplayer tho if that becomes what's what.

Today at 1pm is the Halo 20yr anniversary show where they told everybody not to expect any new games...... trust me, it's known all over, I just broke it first round this bytch.