Halo Master Chief Collection coming to STEAM, Halo Reach coming to both Steam version and Xbox One

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hope its crossplay on this. Where you can opt in and out like cod. Competitive scene gonna be on console still but it would help fill the player base on playlist for mm
This will be healthy on Steam. It's Halo, it's polished and has been worked on for a while now faithfully and will be cheap. I can see this being a top played game on Steam charts.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Multiplayer in reach is still fun. Playing it on PC at a high refresh rate in ultrawide is :ohlawd:

I played a few matches last night and it was still fun as hell.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Do people still play Halo 3 online because I am seriously considering getting that game again

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oka
Should I get the MCC now or the new one dropping with Reach?

Or is Reach dropping separately.
Just wait. If you buy it now, you have to pay for Reach as DLC ($10). If you wait, it will be included. Or like others say, get the game pass.

Its BS that they don't give it to people who have suffered through the short comings of MCC for years for free. 343 is actually one of the few companies that give dlc for free so I'm surprised we have to pay for Reach if you already own MCC.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Just wait. If you buy it now, you have to pay for Reach as DLC ($10). If you wait, it will be included. Or like others say, get the game pass.

Its BS that they don't give it to people who have suffered through the short comings of MCC for years for free. 343 is actually one of the few companies that give dlc for free so I'm surprised we have to pay for Reach if you already own MCC.
Thanks

I'll cop the new relelase...link?

Not paying monthly for game pass because I would never use it

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thanks

I'll cop the new relelase...link?

Not paying monthly for game pass because I would never use it
The rereleased MCC doesn't come out on X1 until Dec 4 I think. Don't buy it until after then because it's not gonna be labeled as a different MCC or anything. It'll be the same one as now just with extra content.