Halo Master Chief Collection coming to STEAM, Halo Reach coming to both Steam version and Xbox One

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got the invite to the PC flight which started yesterday. I played a few matches of Reach on the Xbox One flight a few weeks ago on my cuzzin's account. Played pretty good. Hopefully this is amazing.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
419.gif

Where is this game at?

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I wish it was Halo 3 instead of Reach for the test flights. It feels like I'm tryna play a console game with a m/kb. I don't think these old Halo games would feel good on a m/kb unless it's built from the ground up with PC in mind.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish it was Halo 3 instead of Reach for the test flights. It feels like I'm tryna play a console game with a m/kb. I don't think these old Halo games would feel good on a m/kb unless it's built from the ground up with PC in mind.
Umm that's exactly what this is. This isn't a quick and dirty port. There's a mouse issue right now that makes the aiming feel sort of weird but that's not because it's Halo on PC.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is Halo 3 on Xbox One?
Ya, its part of the MCC(Master Chief Collection). updated resolution and runnin at 60 fps.

you can also get the original by itself and download it from the store, or put in your 360 disc and it’ll download to the XB1.
Buy Halo 3 - Microsoft Store

with it bein part of the MCC, im surprised they got the original as backward compat. I appreciate that:ehh:

Umm that's exactly what this is. This isn't a quick and dirty port. There's a mouse issue right now that makes the aiming feel sort of weird but that's not because it's Halo on PC.

after that bad launch on the One, they really turned this thing around. The attention they givin to the PC version makes me happy.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Hope its crossplay on this. Where you can opt in and out like cod. Competitive scene gonna be on console still but it would help fill the player base on playlist for mm

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps

The last competitive settings took out the stupid bloom, added new maps, and removed sprint. Reach V7 NBNS is better than H3's MLG settings and up there with H2's MLG settings imo.