Halo Infinite: No campaign Co-Op or Forge at Launch

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
6 years of dev time and they're aiming for the content additions of an Early Access title. :dead: No fukking way would I ever predicted MS fumbling the Halo this bad. Ever. It should be the one they treat right since it helped them build from the OG Xbox.

Bungie pulled this out easy. What are they doing over there at 343i? They need to clean house.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
6 years of dev time and they're aiming for the content additions of an Early Access title. :dead: No fukking way would I ever predicted MS fumbling the Halo this bad. Ever. It should be the one they treat right since it helped them build from the OG Xbox.

Bungie pulled this out easy. What are they doing over there at 343i? They need to clean house.
bungie bleed a lot with Halo. if you watched the developer commentaries...straight up marriages ended with the Bungie Halos. them dudes bit the bullet to ship games no matter what the cost. its pretty brutal when you see what was sacrificed for the classic trilogy. people like to talk about crunch these days, well bungiesHalos were a straight up human rights violation.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
That's wack as hell, I was looking forward to the campaign.

Edit: it's no co-op which kinda sucks. Love co-op

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bungie bleed a lot with Halo. if you watched the developer commentaries...straight up marriages ended with the Bungie Halos. them dudes bit the bullet to ship games no matter what the cost. its pretty brutal when you see what was sacrificed for the classic trilogy. people like to talk about crunch these days, well bungiesHalos were a straight up human rights violation.
I love the OG trilogy, I don’t get why Destiny gets so much hate. IMO Destiny is way better than anything 343 could dream of. That said I hope this is the one that turns the franchise around

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Sony stans :mjlol:
images

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I’m just reporting the news

Could you direct me to the "yo I'm waiting for Halo campaign" thread?

Halo campaign is cool, but the world is waiting for the multiplayer which I've played already and let me tell you. Halo is in good hands :blessed:

Battlefield 6 won't have a campaign at all, you still gonna buy it in October right? Because Halo multiplayer is free to play so I guess it is true.

THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE :win: