Halo Infinite: No campaign Co-Op or Forge at Launch

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What the fukk

No, really. No BS.

Halo campaign co-op is a staple of the series. I have played every campaign with co-op.

I was expecting 4-payer co-op at launch for this version.

Had a group ready to play and everything with skulls and everything.

343 is garbage. I hope they get dragged through the mud.

Im actually annoyed

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Halo 5 was the same, they’re phasing out that split screen shyt. What grown men even still doing split screen
Me n my girl play campaign together. We also do rotational playlists like rocket race, griffball, etc.

And this news aint just split screen, its co op in general. As in, if your boy online wanna play campaign with you they cant:francis:

Chef

All Star
Daps
This is a solid L. Halo is the open sandbox shooter, coop and Halo goes hand and hand(Halo 3 :wow:). Are people going to be interested in coop after you beat it on single player?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Typical of the gaming market for years now. You gotta wait six months after the release date to have a real release. It’s a gamepass game so it’s not like we have to fork extra money out, but we gotta stop buying new games at launch:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They should honestly just delay it again, whats the point of launching inbetween CoD and Battlefield anyway? Not to mention they got a whole other game coming out november.

Then you got more GTA Online next gen and FF14 Endwalker. Halo would be safe early next year with no big multiplayer games