Halo Infinite Gameplay Trailer Analysis: Are The Graphics Really 'Flat'...?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A lot of it has to do with art direction. It looks bland as fukk

Why is master chief STILL fighting the same enemies form like halo 3 didn't he have that new promethean alien race? wtf happened to them??? :what: you need new bad guys all this shyt at the conference looked the same as the old games...

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I never liked Digital Foundry. At least not when they give their opinions. When things are bad for Nintendo, Microsoft, or Sony. They'll point out SOME issues (not all), but at the same time (or quickly after) :cape:, and make excuses for them. The game has to be WWE 2K18 (for the Switch) unplayable bad for them to truly speak up. And that's only because there's no way ANYBODY could damage control for it. It's too apparently bad visually, and performance wise. They clearly don't want to sever ties with these companies. So fukk their opinions. Just show me the analyses. I hope they don't be so popular next gen as they was this gen. There are others who do what they do, arguably better. DF are some "performance could be better, but look at the bright side" ass nikkas.

Found this on twitter (breh keeps it a hunnid unlike DF):

It's not even that they dishonest. They just don't tell everything that's wrong. I don't think they even mentioned how bad some of the textures were :gucci:

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You simply can't let your flagship title look like this, not this close to release. And even if you do sacrifice graphics for performance, make sure that it looks good at times, whether it's during a cutscene like we saw, or if it's during certain segments. This looked bad graphically during the ENTIRE trailer.

That being said, I doubt they will completely lay an egg, but it's definitely not a good sign right now.