Halo Has Not Met Financial Expectations - Brad Sams

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Thus the "JUST paid off with a confirmed leak"

The rest of that thread is a lot of the same grasping at straws without solid proof people have been doing since at least 2018, probably earlier.
well that’s dumb shyt and those people spent years wasting their time. 99.9% of the info in there was false as fukk.

Now with video evidence there’s something to actually talk about.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well that’s dumb shyt and those people spent years wasting their time. 99.9% of the info in there was false as fukk.

Now with video evidence there’s something to actually talk about.

Yep.

Despite me almost certainly playing it whenever it comes out, it hasn't really been on my mind at all because there's been fukk all in the way of news.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can you imagine the activity of this forum if every rumor or suspicion needed to be confirmed in order to have a thread made on it? :mjlol:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Hence the Activision purchase
Been telling these fools Halo is dead :mjlol:

500 mil budget

quote-the-only-problem-with-microsoft-is-they-just-have-no-taste-they-have-absolutely-no-taste-steve-jobs-105-62-65.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ain’t Halo 3 the last Halo game to have every feature working and available at launch or am I trippin?

JNew

Superstar
Daps
to most die hard fans Halo ended with Halo 3 or Reach, so its really just been a slow death at this point for the rest of the fans still left.

halo 1 and 2 where both system sellers for the OG xbox.

lots of people bought the 360 in anticipation for halo 3 but the 360 also had good games.

xbox1 sold of the strength of the success of the 360, but with the failures of halo 4 and 5 and no good games people felt cheated.

they tried to make infinite a system seller for series x but failed miserably and the only way to get people to play was to make it free.

the only way I could see series x returning is waitin another 3-4 years for some actually games to come out and by that time infinite might be a fully fledged game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Infinite needs some new marketing budget along with a huge update that will have consistent content rolled out damn near monthly. Players tend to play for a week or two, leave for the shiny new thing and never come back. Games like COD or Fortnite stay with new shyt heavy. I don't even follow Fortnite yet it felt like every so often, some big new update was coming out that caught my attention by mere chance.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The fact that nearly a year later they still don’t have co-op for their campaign is massively disappointing. It’s clear the studio doesn’t have their shyt together.