Halo Has Not Met Financial Expectations - Brad Sams

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I wouldn't doubt it. The game has been a dumpster fire from Craig all the way through the rushed launch called a beta to the canceled couch co-op. This franchise needs to be put to bed. It had its time.
I don't know of you to be a gamer who plays these types of games historically speaking but halo multiplayer win game of the year and the campaign is the best in years. Extremely entertaining and universally agreed by those who played it. The slow roll out of multiplayer content is what's hurting halo infinite but it's not dead and it won't die because it's a great game. The content will come, no need to start from scratch and with forge gallo will never not be amazing so yeah.

And if anyone wants to play campaign coop you can with an easy to pull off glitch. And while online coop sounds good, only non halo players are complaining about it. Ask for receipts, you'll reach a dead end almost every time :handshake:
lmao okay so this is thread where everybody just says anything
You're right about that....

So as a reminder halo infinite was like the most expensive game ever made ($500 million estimated) but if you think it should have turned a profit immediately then ok. At its peak it had 20 million playing it. Over a million sold for campaign, battle pass is $10+

I'm confident they made their bread, this thread is about how halo didn't reach expectations yet not that it flopped. It's not killzone :whoa:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Who the fukk is “Brad Sams” :mjlol:

Right in your tweet stream another “insider” says the game is profitable.

Any other place baseless rumors like this get thrown in the bushes. I guess @hex stopped doing his job already :mjlol:
Something being profitable doesn't mean it met financial expectations. If you expect to make $100 million in profit and you actually make $10 million well you made a profit and didn't meet financial expectations.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Something being profitable doesn't mean it met financial expectations. If you expect to make $100 million in profit and you actually make $10 million well you made a profit and didn't meet financial expectations.
And something “not meeting financial expectation” based on an unsourced rumor don’t mean shyt either.

If you expect to make 100 million in profit and only make 99, that’s still a pretty good success.

Without any context or sources this thread means absolutely nothing at all. Just a sony stan circle jerk. :camby:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk is “Brad Sams” :mjlol:

Right in your tweet stream another “insider” says the game is profitable.

Any other place baseless rumors like this get thrown in the bushes. I guess @hex stopped doing his job already :mjlol:

Do you not know how to use the report function? :dahell:

There's no reports for this thread. Report it.

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And something “not meeting financial expectation” based on an unsourced rumor don’t mean shyt either.

If you expect to make 100 million in profit and only make 99, that’s still a pretty good success.

Without any context or sources this thread means absolutely nothing at all. Just a sony stan circle jerk. :camby:
When has Microsoft ever come out and said of a tentpole release that it was a failure in their eyes? You aren't going to get that but what you will get is them canceling modes and diverting resources and rumors.

Corporations don't admit unfavorable truths that paint their products in a negative light that they aren't obligated to admit. They'll toss out quotes about how many collective hours have been played but never say hey this game flopped.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
When has Microsoft ever come out and said of a tentpole release that it was a failure in their eyes? You aren't going to get that but what you will get is them canceling modes and diverting resources and rumors.
Well when Halo is canceled make a thread :ehh:
Corporations don't admit unfavorable truths that paint their products in a negative light that they aren't obligated to admit. They'll toss out quotes about how many collective hours have been played but never say hey this game flopped.
So why the fukk does this thread even exist? :dahell:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do you not know how to use the report function? :dahell:

There's no reports for this thread. Report it.

Fred.
So this is how this place is now? If somebody doesn't like your topic they have a Karen panic button basically?

I come from a different era I guess because this way of resolving issues isn't... well it's not hiphop
And I support hiphop :patrice: online I do
I am black excellence and these tactics are not familiar. Seems like a tactic Mark Cuban would use while crossing the street to avoid a hoodie. I'm not attacking you hex, I'm against the machine...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Well when Halo is canceled make a thread :ehh:

So why the fukk does this thread even exist? :dahell:
Threads get made about internet rumors all the time. Halo isn't special in that when people can see its having some troubles and internet rumors come out it should be protected from discussion on them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Threads get made about internet rumors all the time. Halo isn't special in that when people can see its having some troubles and internet rumors come out it should be protected from discussion on them.
Ok in discussing this rumor what actual info do you have?

Do you know what expectations are?

Do you know how much they missed them by?

How do we “discuss” vague third hand rumors with any sense of rationality?

And this is why rumors like this aren’t allowed on other forums. There’s nothing to discuss. It’s just a place for people to express their own biases coming in.

@Gizmo_Duck dont actually want to discuss Halo or it’s future. He just wants stan points and High Fives from the @levitate s of the forum.

Sony stan’s wild AF :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's a thread that was created just to discuss unconfirmed GTA rumors that JUST paid off with a confirmed leak after two years.

Brehs have never needed confirmed news to make a thread.

@MeachTheMonster IS right that this thread was created entirely to troll, though. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's a thread that was created just to discuss unconfirmed GTA rumors that JUST paid off with a confirmed leak after two years.

Brehs have never needed confirmed news to make a thread.

@MeachTheMonster IS right that this thread was created entirely to troll, though. :mjlol:
You mean the thread with actual video evidence?? :dwillhuh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So this is how this place is now? If somebody doesn't like your topic they have a Karen panic button basically?

I come from a different era I guess because this way of resolving issues isn't... well it's not hiphop
And I support hiphop :patrice: online I do
I am black excellence and these tactics are not familiar. Seems like a tactic Mark Cuban would use while crossing the street to avoid a hoodie. I'm not attacking you hex, I'm against the machine...

The report button has been there since day 1. Brook, who owns the site, wants more moderation.

Aside from that I don't know what to tell you. This ain't my site, to decide these types of things. I can't tell the owner of the site "that's not hip-hop".

Nobody reported this thread so it's a moot point, anyway.

Fred.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean the thread with actual video evidence?? :dwillhuh:

Thus the "JUST paid off with a confirmed leak"

The rest of that thread is a lot of the same grasping at straws without solid proof people have been doing since at least 2018, probably earlier.