Halo Creative Director Frank O'Connor After Leaving Microsoft/X-Box

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They have some games but nothing remotely close to the 360 era but that’s my opinion I’m sure someone will disagree. I knew Xbox was in trouble when the following console dropped damn shame those were some good times back then

I really liked the 360 but they’ve been asleep at the wheel for what feels like 13 years now. There are people playing games right now in college that were in diapers the last time xbox was dominate

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really liked the 360 but they’ve been asleep at the wheel for what feels like 13 years now. There are people playing games right now in college that were in diapers the last time xbox was dominate
Yeah I remember playing online a lot back then when shyt was raw, the first Transformers game was a sleeper multiplayer game but was straight crack rocks, the amount of shyt talking when everyone was in the lobby was priceless

They need to make another game like that again now that I think about it I beat that with 2 of my brothers it had 3 player co op

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Xbox has plenty of games to play. It just lacks the single player story games Sony Stan’s think is what defines a console.

A lot of this is just nostalgia and Stan wars.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I remember playing online a lot back then when shyt was raw, the first Transformers game was a sleeper multiplayer game but was straight crack rocks, the amount of shyt talking when everyone was in the lobby was priceless

They need to make another game like that again now that I think about it I beat that with 2 of my brothers it had 3 player co op

Their biggest flub in my opinion was not purchasing BioWare when they had the chance. That a epic fail on the level of sony not buying Fromsoft.

That and closing Lionhead.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their biggest flub in my opinion was not purchasing BioWare when they had the chance. That a epic fail on the level of sony not buying Fromsoft.

That and closing Lionhead.
BioWare was scooped up right after the first ME game I’m not sure they had a chance unless they’re were negotiations going on before EA stepped in

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
BioWare was scooped up right after the first ME game I’m not sure they had a chance unless they’re were negotiations going on before EA stepped in

shyt, I mean even before ME dropped it should have been in the works, they had Jade Empire and KoTOR exclusively on the original xbox

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Xbox has plenty of games to play. It just lacks the single player story games Sony Stan’s think is what defines a console.

A lot of this is just nostalgia and Stan wars.
giphy.webp