Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Get her for next year. Early. Heavy hitters for 2020: saw, grudge, candyman, conjuring 3, quiet place 2, Halloween kills
none of these are coming out anytime soon except for The Grudge. Little did we know at the time the reasons and the delays.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wild right? Whole year went to shyt. We did get Host tho:ehh:
That was a bright spot in an otherwise depressing season. And also we had Paradise and The Lodge, surprisingly on Hulu. Black Box. And #Alive on Netflix. We have to take the wins when we can.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
'Halloween Kills' drops another teaser trailer, Jamie Lee Curtis says film connects to BLM

Another teaser trailer for "Halloween Kills" has arrived!

In the latest trailer for the horror film, which was set to come out this month before the coronavirus pandemic delayed it until Oct. 15, 2021, Jamie Lee Curtis gives an ominous voiceover as she reprises her role as Laurie Strode.

"Next Halloween, when the sun sets, and someone is alone, he kills," she says. The trailer then shows the franchise's famous baddie Michael Myers picking up his iconic white mask from the ground.

In the clips that follow, Myers slashes someone's throat, Curtis slowly looks over her shoulder and an angry mob appears to swarm an ambulance.

Kyle Richards, who reprises her role as Lindsey in the film for the first time since the 1978 original, shared the trailer on her Instagram Thursday.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Though "Halloween Kills" hasn't come out yet, Curtis is already signed on for another sequel, "Halloween Ends," due in 2022. As for that film, Curtis is keeping her lips (mostly) sealed.

"'Halloween Ends' is a total secret, but it's amazing," she said. "It’s just amazing."

When asked for a "snippet" about this film, Curtis insisted "I can't" before relenting.

"OK here's my snippet," she said. "Legacy. It really has to do with the nature of evil and the legacy of evil."

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The first few seconds of the teaser are a good summary of 2020. Death, empty streets, burning buildings, and the holiday of Halloween will probably be canceled this year too.

giphy.gif

Not in Georgia, you will think Covid dont even exist.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
'Halloween Kills' drops another teaser trailer, Jamie Lee Curtis says film connects to BLM

Another teaser trailer for "Halloween Kills" has arrived!

In the latest trailer for the horror film, which was set to come out this month before the coronavirus pandemic delayed it until Oct. 15, 2021, Jamie Lee Curtis gives an ominous voiceover as she reprises her role as Laurie Strode.

"Next Halloween, when the sun sets, and someone is alone, he kills," she says. The trailer then shows the franchise's famous baddie Michael Myers picking up his iconic white mask from the ground.

In the clips that follow, Myers slashes someone's throat, Curtis slowly looks over her shoulder and an angry mob appears to swarm an ambulance.

Kyle Richards, who reprises her role as Lindsey in the film for the first time since the 1978 original, shared the trailer on her Instagram Thursday.
Connects to blm?:leostare:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Although "Halloween Kills" was shot in 2019, Curtis said it resonates with protests and riots that have swept the country in the aftermath of George Floyd's death.

"The movie is about a mob," Curtis said. "It takes on what happens when trauma infects an entire community, and we're seeing it everywhere with the Black Lives Matter movement. We're seeing it in action."

She continued: "When you see it, it's a seething group of people moving through the story as a big, angry group. It's really, really, really intense. It's a masterpiece."

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I didn’t pay attention to that part. The only thing I care about is who is getting dropped by Michael in this new series and the storyline development. They can keep all of that other political pandering. I’m not thinking about that other propaganda when I watch Michael Myers. Pure escapism and that attempt at a tie in is pathetic. I just want to see death, dismemberment and blood for entertainment purposes
tenor.gif