Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends Official Thread Sometime In the Future

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I mean he doesn’t want to play us for fools. Like we’re all sophisticated at this point to know nothing actually “ends” and he also knows there’s a large group of people who won’t read that article.

they chose that name for a reason though so i think something permanent is gonna happen

JLC's character might finally get offed

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they chose that name for a reason though so i think something permanent is gonna happen

JLC's character might finally get offed

Yeah they said Michael and Laurie’s story ends. But his ultimate point was, it doesn’t matter in the long arc of history because someone else will come along and want to tell their Halloween story and they should be able to

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Tommy Doyle back? :ehh:
Tommy Doyle Rumored To Return For 'Halloween Kills'
– Tommy Doyle – is being considered to return in the next Halloween sequel

"The news stems from Jeff Sneider’s podcast The Sneider Cut where he discussed the latest rumor that Tommy Doyle would be returning in Halloween Kills. Although it’s only a rumor, it does make sense, considering Tommy was already revived for several of the other now noncanon sequels. And out of the few main characters from the original Halloween, Tommy is part of a handful that could actually work out wonderfully in a new sequel.

While Brian Andrews portrayed Tommy in the original Halloween, the character was perhaps most famously played by Paul Rudd in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers. The 1995 film was an early role for Rudd and apparently he was offered a chance to reprise it for Halloween Kills. "

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
I always they should of brought Tommy back in h20

And another Ghostbusters? :mjtf:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm actually jealous of the folks looking forward to this. :francis: I thought the last one was horrible and didn't even finish. Quit about halfway through, which was disappointing since I'd heard so many great raves and reviews from fellow Halloween fans. Damn shame what they did to Mike. He's still the most iconic slasher by far and a horror icon, but mystique is all but gone now with all these sequels (with each one billed as the very last.) To their credit, at least they're not pretending anymore given that they've made the announcement of a sequel of the upcoming sequel. :dead:

He should have died with Loomis back in Halloween 2, but money talks. I don't blame them for squeezing every drop out of this orange if people will pay up to see sequels that they already know the ending to. Hopefully this one is better than the last.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
In for these

Halloween remake > OG

Anybody got a problem with that can pull up :birdman:
:what: FOH

nwGwo75.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm surprised that more of you hadn't heard that they're rebooting Ghostbusters....again.

On another note: I watched Halloween: CoMM last fall, and I was shocked to see that Paul Rudd hasn't aged much since then.