Half Life Alyx/Oculus Quest 2/Weed Is The GOAT Gaming Experience

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If this is what games in the future are headed for, things like GTA and shyt will have VR support VERY soon.

Have any of y'all play this? This shyt is the best VR graphics I ever seen, this shyt is real PS4/PS5 lever graphics with real life interaction with the whole environment. shyt also has a horror game type of vibe and shyt will make you jump like a mothafukka, you ain't about to just be running in rooms recklessly, shyt will scare the fukk out a nikka when one of the Alien looking face grabbers pop out.

This shyt is dope as fukk. I recommend this to everybody.

No Mans Sky is also fun as hell in VR. Get on this shyt.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You should try the gta v vr mod. Made me feel like a mass murder, it was crazy
:ohhh: yo I'm about to Google this shyt right now, I had no idea. I got my GTA loaded with a bunch of mods, the photorealistic reshare with the Visual V mod, Natural vision mod, the LA roads, signs, billboards, real ads on the 18 wheelers, ect.

Modded out, GTA graphics can still shyt on most things today (except skin textures, that is outdated badly). shyt doesn't eat your performance up either, you can turn most shyt up high with only a 1080 graphics card.

I'm about to check on that mod, good lookin fam

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You should try the gta v vr mod. Made me feel like a mass murder, it was crazy
I have no idea why Resident Evil wasn't VR compatible on PC but it is on consoles. That shyt dumb as hell. They should at least have a big notification about that shyt. They got over on people who actually paid for it for the VR.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have no idea why Resident Evil wasn't VR compatible on PC but it is on consoles. That shyt dumb as hell. They should at least have a big notification about that shyt. They got over on people who actually paid for it for the VR.
If you had better weed you would spend hours playing the title screen

The Greenerside :obama:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I have a psvr and RE7 is still the #1 VR and overall entertainment experience for me. It was like living through a horror movie