Status
Not open for further replies.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Coming from the Duvalier era, I would have to disagree with you on that one. Fanaticism aside, why do you think that?
Breh we don't have time to discuss Haitian politics on here. I especially don't wanna give this bulls!t thread numbers like that. Aristide's fanaticism has ruined the country for all future elected official, period. A mofo can't even say sh!t about him in public without fear of violence. The fact that..

Man.. Like i said I'm not gonna discuss that here. Join one of the haitian forums like KPM or something and we'll talk

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Michel Martelly their president has numerous "homorific performances" like grinding on dudes in his concerts days and telling them they have a big ass and telling them to fukk him,
not my kind of president :scust:
Follow homosexuals bruhs

Rubio

Banned
Daps
Coli Dom-York fakkits just stay losing. Balsa de pariguayos.lol

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I love my Haitian brothers and sisters. I know my heritage and my islands history.

But they don't want it and ya don't want it. I feel they plight but Dominicans are far from Haiti's problem.
this, this is some propaganda bullshyt when they target people doing slightly better then them and sell them as the enemy to the poors who dont know better :snoop:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
:russ:

They should be worrying about the ruling class and elites in their country that is sucking them dry instead of DR; when they do that then they can TRY to claim the other side :manny:...

Dominicans are crazy as fukk especially when it comes to nationalism; it is so ingrained that all of them would be willing to die to keep their land and overall culture.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:russ:

They should be worrying about the ruling class and elites in their country that is sucking them dry instead of DR; when they do that then they can TRY to claim the other side :manny:...

Dominicans are crazy as fukk especially when it comes to nationalism; it is so ingrained that all of them would be willing to die to keep their land and overall culture.

word. it would be a very ugly situation on both sides if this shyt was real. dominicans and haitians hacking at each other with machetes on the border and shooting each other down in the street. shyt would probably even boil over to the states.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You dudes are trying to make something out of nothing:snoop:

Why would both countries war with each other?:beli: Then u got fakkits on here applauding that shyt.

I got Haitians in my fam and I'm cool as hell so ain't no war comin from my side. Just keep givin that coco:shaq:

Status
Not open for further replies.