Status
Not open for further replies.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michel Martelly their president has numerous "homorific performances" like grinding on dudes in his concerts days and telling them they have a big ass and telling them to fukk him,
not my kind of president :scust:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:yawn: Some wack ass carnival song from a year ago that got no burn featuring some lyrics about useless UN peacekeeping corps and 2 lines about Trujillo is being recycled as some kind of propaganda that there's a revolution being planned.
And you believe it.
You fools will fall for all kinds of fake news news about people you hate. :dead:

http://www.haitiobserver.com/blog/haitians-and-dominicans-where-is-the-love.html

and the disinfo video has more views than the original :dead:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
My grandma was haitian so hopefully my deported fam gucci :lupe:
But real talk the last time I went to dr was bout three years ago and from my time there i noticed that the Zoes are just coming to DR to make money and go feed they fam. They actually hustle harder than these lazy ass Dominicans. That's one reasons Dominicans are mad

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
There is a lot brewing in Haiti at the moment but this isn't it. This is just some bootleg crew yapping.

Haitian should be revolting against the pseudo American occupation if anything

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Michel Martelly their president has numerous "homorific performances" like grinding on dudes in his concerts days and telling them they have a big ass and telling them to fukk him,
not my kind of president :scust:
Say what you want about Martelly, i prefer him over that cult leader named Aristide

concise

Veteran
Daps
There is a lot brewing in Haiti at the moment but this isn't it. This is just some bootleg crew yapping.

Haitian should be revolting against the pseudo American occupation if anything

It's not even that. It's a deliberate retwisting of something else.

:lupe: I'd also like to hear from them maybe a translation of the video too plz

http://translate.google.com/transla...-se-dicen-en-el-video-revolucion/&prev=search

lol at the bold-faced lies.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
My grandma was haitian so hopefully my deported fam gucci :lupe:
But real talk the last time I went to dr was bout three years ago and from my time there i noticed that the Zoes are just coming to DR to make money and go feed they fam. They actually hustle harder than these lazy ass Dominicans. That's one reasons Dominicans are mad

Yup and I find Dominicans using the same terminology those racist republicans use against the immigrants here. :beli:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I disagree with that even though I started to become alarmed by his Putin-ish ways
Aristide is one of the worst things that happened to this country among a long list of things. This is coming from someone who used to go to the church where he preached

concise

Veteran
Daps
As someone who speaks another language you should know that google translate rarely gets sh!t right

For the purposes of this and @midwesthiphop 's request for a translation, it's close enough.

Nowhere in the video does anyone claim anything stated in the OP and with just that link there seems to be even more versions of this with even more mistranslations.

https://scharboy2009.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/las-10-cosas-que-no-se-dicen-en-el-video-revolucion/

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love my Haitian brothers and sisters. I know my heritage and my islands history.

But they don't want it and ya don't want it. I feel they plight but Dominicans are far from Haiti's problem.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aristide is one of the worst things that happened to this country among a long list of things. This is coming from someone who used to go to the church where he preached

Coming from the Duvalier era, I would have to disagree with you on that one. Fanaticism aside, why do you think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.