Who you prefer?

• Total voters

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
as a jamaican based on my dating experience with both...

haitian :manny:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:shaq2:nikka pllzzz, ratchets are ratchets. And the average Jamaican women needs training. u sound like u try to house wife hoes.

I've fukked with women from Jamaica, Haiti, Trinidad, Kenya, Ghana, and the US and none of them ever came at me reckless.

Like I said, if chicks is coming at you sideways it's because they don't view you as a man. Every chick I been with told me they knew to never try me because they assumed I had no problems beating they ass.

Go down to CVS and get you one of them in home testosterone kits and get your weight up. You'll think me later :obama:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I live in a area where the Haitian population is at like a 0.2%. I don't think I've ever met a Haitian woman. Except for maybe the old ladies. :mjcry:

Seem like cool people tho.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've fukked with women from Jamaica, Haiti, Trinidad, Kenya, Ghana, and the US and none of them ever came at me reckless.

Like I said, if chicks is coming at you sideways it's because they don't view you as a man. Every chick I been with told me they knew to never try me because they assumed I had no problems beating they ass.

Go down to CVS and get you one of them in home testosterone kits and get your weight up. You'll think me later :obama:

Why you always mentioning chicks never coming at you sideways? What does that mean? None of us are saying other nationalities are not capable of the same thing but why is it so many Jamaican women like this? Every single nikka is not a bytch nikka. For almost 3/4 of the thread to agree with the sentiment there is some truth in it.

Chicks attempt to come sideways at every man all the time...the difference is the men your referring to who aint with that shyt will shut them down quickly which we both can agree with...But stop making extreme statements about chicks never coming sideways if they view you as a man. I'm sure chicks have tried coming sidewalks at tariq nasheed before. Its not the fact they come sideways...its how you as a man reacts to it.