Haitian women vs Jamaican women

Who you prefer?

• Total voters

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I go with Haitians all day.

From my personal experience....on average, Jamaicans women are like wild animals that need to be tamed, with a kick to the mouth.:stopitslime:

Blank+_05671f3ff9529989edf1c29317cfd5b2.jpg
....:mjlol:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@tru_m.a.c. there is this light skinned chick who lives in or around our neighborhood looks exactly like the 90s Nia Long with the same eyes and everything. I know you know who i'm talking about :francis:

Been seeing her at the library often since summer and apparently her name is "Marie"? :patrice:

No specific reason why I think she is Haitian...no its not because of her name...just a gut feeling I have...she has no accent or anything just think she is. Please tell me you know who this is. She is average size and slim but she one of those slim chicks with a nice bubble/..always got on some outfit showing it off...those eyes are just like nia long breh...

And nikkas talk shyt about Haitian girls :beli:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I go with Haitians all day.

From my personal experience....on average, Jamaicans women are like wild animals that need to be tamed, with a kick to the mouth.:stopitslime:

The average Jamaicans women are loud as shyt, disrespectful as shyt, aggresive as shyt. And they lowkey the dominicans of the west indies. with their self hatred. Alotta their styles are tacky and extra as shyt too.:francis:

The only thing worst attitude wise than a Jamaican woman, is a ghetto hoe from the projects.

There's some cool Jamaican women, that I fukked with in the past, who were great women:obama:, but on average:martin: Jamaican women, :scust: hell no.

Their attitudes aint shyt, and I put that on a Jamaican patty, and jerk chicken:takedat:.

Don't get it twisted, some Haitians are like that too. But on average ,Haitian women are laid back, chill, cool as shyt, respectful. Cook bomb meals :mjcry:.

But they families be doing voodo manyne.:sadcam:

If a chick is coming at your reckless more than likely it's you.

Head down to GNC and get some testosterone supplements. That should help you out breh :ehh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I'm willing to bet anything "ya girl" you always talking about is not Jamaican. So why you worried? Jamaican women are too loud and aggressive and Dominican are both in addition to being prostitutes. Both of them constantly shyt on another nationality that has more wifeable qualities than either of them(Haiti)

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm willing to bet anything "ya girl" you always talking about is not Jamaican. So why you worried? Jamaican women are too loud and aggressive and Dominican are both in addition to being prostitutes. Both of them constantly shyt on another nationality that has more wifeable qualities than either of them(Haiti)

Which yardi chick got you in your feelings breh? You can't heal if you never talk about it :mjcry:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No women worse than Jamaican women :scust:.

The hostile antagonism from them is just :scust:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Which yardi chick got you in your feelings breh? You can't heal if you never talk about it :mjcry:

What does the results of the poll above say? :mjcry: dont worry yardies can have some fish tea to drown their sorrows

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What does the results of the poll above say? :mjcry: dont worry yardies can have some fish tea to drown their sorrows

Let's not change subjects breh, this is the healing hour. Did she tell you why she cheated or were you left to figure it out on your own :wow:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I've never been exposed to many Haitian women.

I'm from a Jamaican family so of course I know the women a little too well. I'd rather wife a woman from another island to be honest. I've had better experiences with them.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
If a chick is coming at your reckless more than likely it's you.

Head down to GNC and get some testosterone supplements. That should help you out breh :ehh:

:shaq2:nikka pllzzz, ratchets are ratchets. And the average Jamaican women needs training. u sound like u try to house wife hoes.