get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Java with Jamie: Vlad Duthiers on his journey to success​

KCAL News
Jun 26, 2023
You know him from CBS Mornings: Vlad Duthiers is a featured host, bringing enthusiasm, energy and an infectious laugh to the table each weekday. In Los Angeles, he sat down for Java with Jamie and revealed what it's like to be hitting his stride, personally and professionally, in later adulthood.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yeah there was a big march here, the world owes Haiti and it's people.

Was glad to see the people organized. The last time there was this kind of demonstration was when the community marched/rallied like this was in 1990, against the FDA. This time it's against an internal enemy, that we have to root out, KILL, and prevent from forming again.

I don't think the world owes anything to Haiti. People had different reasons for being out there. I'm trying to find out which organizations are active, and serious so that I can support them. Hope everybody finds or creates the lane that they feel comfortable getting behind, and we can address the problems on multiple fronts.

Last edited:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Was glad to see the people organized. The last time there was this kind of demonstration was when the community marched/rallied like this was in 1990, against the FDA. This time it's against an internal enemy, that we have to root out, KILL, and prevent from forming again.

I don't think the world owes anything to Haiti. People had different reasons for being out there. I'm trying to find out which organizations are active, and serious so that I can support them. Hope everybody finds or creates the lane that they fill comfortable getting behind, and we can address the problems on multiple fronts.
As a Jamaican, I hate using this term... but I'm your ally and I'm happy to see the people coming together.

I feel like a lot of countries had their hands in the destabilization of Haiti, that's what I mean. Haitians here tell me how Canada helped overthrow a one of your govt's and was apart of putting some guy who put foreign interest first before Haiti... In the form of peace keeping.

But idk, that's just what Haitians told me

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
As a Jamaican, I hate using this term... buy I'm your ally and I'm happy to see the people coming together.

Speaking of Kreyol and Patois, as you know there were constant revolts in St. Domingue. The largest one was set off by an enslaved African from Jamaica,who had been labeled as a "trouble maker"and shipped to SD. Boukman.
They just uncovered/translated a transcript of his first conversation with the Africans in St. Domingue when he landed. His first words were
Where is the Curry goat?

Respect.

I feel like a lot of countries had their hands in the destabilization of Haiti, that's what I mean. Haitians here tell me how Canada helped overthrow a one of your govt's and was apart of putting some guy who put foreign interest first before Haiti... In the form of peace keeping.

But idk, that's just what Haitians told me
Ok, yeah, US, France, Canada acted in their best interest in dealing with politicians, business leaders, and military leaders of other countries, including Haiti. The people you're talking to are telling the truth. Internal corruption and incompetence of Haitian leaders has played a bigger role, though.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Respect.

Ok, yeah, US, France, Canada acted in their best interest in dealing with politicians, business leaders, and military leaders of other countries, including Haiti. The people you're talking to are telling the truth. Internal corruption and incompetence of Haitian leaders has played a bigger role, though.
100% you gotta have a strong base or what's the point. I get you man