Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
AUDIO Jovenel Moïse is Psychologically Damaged says European Union Diplomat, Allegedly

Madame Tabesse has reported that she "spoke to a disoriented man without any lucidity, therefore unable to maintain relations with the European Union in this current context." It added that she had to "shorten their meeting, after the credentials ceremony because she found a man whom she describes as insane. Faced with the most acute crisis of his mandate, the president proposes unrealistic solutions unrelated to the current context." The diplomat left the National Palace "confused and perplexed."

The report continues by saying that First Lady Martine Moïse is inconsolable about her husband's mental state. "The president has not eaten for days and can not sleep after Religions for Peace withdrew from conducting dialogue rejected by the opposition."

The report said the stubborness of the United States was "most distressing." "US Ambassador Michèle Sison and UN SG Representative Helen La Lime are opposed to any plans that would allow President Moïse to step down from power in dignity and in peace."

The EU representative calls American support for Jovenel "blind and hyprocritical. He [Jovenel Moïse] has lost all credibility and the Americans have not helped the country. They have not released a dollar to help the population, some of whom are shouting famine. Faced with this untenable situation, Jovenel must find money to calm the street but the coffers are empty after being looted by ministers, deputies and corrupt senators and close friends of Jovenel."

Madame Tabesse's tone alluded to the possibility of the European Union leaving Haiti if nothing was done to remedy the situation. The report says she told Brussels that it was "impossible to collaborate with a president in such a deplorable psychological state, a president fists and feet bound and back to the wall."

She called the two American supporters of the Head of State, Michele Sison and Helen La Lime "two crazy Americans" that "maintain this hell." "These two unequaled diplomats give reports that Nicolas Maduro is being persecuted instead of talking about the President's loss of credibility with his people."
AUDIO Jovenel Moïse is Psychologically Damaged says European Union Diplomat, Allegedly

They saying this nikka maybe mentally ill.:dwillhuh: @loyola llothta
The US know how to pick them.....

Haiti need to cut US ties. Cut ties with American Corporation

US is on some racist psychopathic genocide with Canada and the UN helping them

Fuk both US Ambassador Michèle Sison and UN SG Representative Helen La Lime

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
@Jesus is my protector article stating the US is mainly funding the haiti police force

Thursday, October 3, 2019

U.S. Led Diplomats 'displaying racist behavior', says Haiti Senator Nenel Cassy

On Monday, Senator Nenel Cassy (Fanmi Lavalas - Nippes) denounced as "displaying racist behavior", a group of diplomats within the international community in Haiti calling themselves "The Core Group". Speaking at a press conference with other political leaders and legislative colleagues, Senator Cassy said the U.S. led "Core Group must prove that it is not made up of racist diplomats" before outlining their actions over the past two years.

999t7l_otcjf7

"Not a single black is in the Core Group, how do we think these diplomats will be able to love us and understand our demands," said Cassy who questions the powerful, yet minority, faction of diplomats in Haiti. The groupd, led by the United States, includes diplomats from the United Nations Mission in Haiti, Germany, France, among others, but not representatives from nations of a darker complexion.

Senator Cassy supported his declaration invoking the silent complicity of the 'Core Group' in the face of the Jovenel Moïse administration's involvment in massacres of his own citizens. Namely, Senator Cassy spoke of the two-day siege of the under-priviledged community of La Saline where dozens of residents died, nearly one hundred were injured and many raped and tortured.

Senator Evaliere Beauplan (PONT - Nord'Ouest) also spoke at the press conference of a "racist disposition" displayed by the group. Senator Beauplan pointed to the repeated violations of the 1961 Vienna Conventions. Prohibited in all nations, foreign diplomats from engaging, let alone, coercing, politicians and the internal politics of a host country. In this sense, the senator alluded to information circulating that President Moïse was urged to not resign by the diplomats although an overwhelming majority of the population is demanding it.

Retired Colonel Himler Rébu, in his opportunity, denounced the presence of false policemen within the ranks of the PNH provoking violence during peaceful protests. The Haitian National Police, which is funded and trained nearly wholly by the United States, "must assist us in identifying the citizens in uniform of the police who are not police," said Rébu. It has been a long-going issue that U.S. taxpayer funded arms and tactical gear being found in the possession of street gangs, unqualified security personnel and with members of the Haitian 'traditional elite'.

"Our message is clear, we told the Core Group on Monday that Jovenel Moïse must leave immediately," said Senator Youri Latortue (AAA - Artibonite), for his part. The Chairman of the Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission called on the people to remain vigilant. Latortue, a former major in the army, castigated the behavior of the police, who for no matter, according to him, launch tear-gas canisters, while these policemen are housed in the same way as the people, victims of the corruption practiced under the regime in power.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Jesus is my protector article stating the US is mainly funding the haiti police force

Thursday, October 3, 2019

On Monday, Senator Nenel Cassy (Fanmi Lavalas - Nippes) denounced as "displaying racist behavior", a group of diplomats within the international community in Haiti calling themselves "The Core Group". Speaking at a press conference with other political leaders and legislative colleagues, Senator Cassy said the U.S. led "Core Group must prove that it is not made up of racist diplomats" before outlining their actions over the past two years.

999t7l_otcjf7

"Not a single black is in the Core Group, how do we think these diplomats will be able to love us and understand our demands," said Cassy who questions the powerful, yet minority, faction of diplomats in Haiti. The groupd, led by the United States, includes diplomats from the United Nations Mission in Haiti, Germany, France, among others, but not representatives from nations of a darker complexion.

I mean should we even be surprised at this point?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Funny to me how Marco Rubio of all people is calling for Jovenel to resign.

Like this is the same Rubio who went to Haiti and urged them not to take the deal from China. The nerve of this cat. See why I say I dint trust anyone who represents the star-spangled banner, @Jesus is my protector when you asked me about Bernie

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Funny to me how Marco Rubio of all people is calling for Jovenel to resign.

Like this is the same Rubio who went to Haiti and urged them not to take the deal from China. The nerve of this cat. See why I say I dint trust anyone who represents the star-spangled banner, @Jesus is my protector when you asked me about Bernie
No I agree 100%. Rubio is a huge fakkit for that. He literally played a part for WHY there is not a rail road connecting PAP to Okap.:mindblown::mindblown: Now that sassy fakkit thinks he is for the Haitian ppl...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

It's been reported that #Haiti President Moïse brought in private security forces for increased protection as he desperately tries to withstand opposition pressure for him to resign. Still no update on how the 7 US mercenaries were hired or escaped justice after arrest in Feb.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon