Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No offense dude. But sometimes you really underestimate my critical thought lol. I'm part ADOS and so I know how evil America is more than anyone else. I'd just not rather waste time on things we can't quantify. Now USA meddling in Haiti and even doing election frauds we can quantify. CORE group and UN killing Haitian people? We can quantify. More importantly the island of Hispaniola has a LONG history of Earthquakes and the 2010 one wasn't even the deadliest one.......

I'm not questioning your critical thinking skills. Is just that you being from here you have a certain allegiance to it more than I do. I can tell you your father's a jerk and show your video proof you off your father being a jerk but in the back of your mind you will still try to somehow justify it in a way. It's natural. We all do it. I know I do.

I've talked to some ADOS who always talking about America being evil yet when you blame America for anything that happens abroad they be like :whoa: Some did not know that the US has invaded Haiti in the early nineteen hundreds. And then they're like okay there must have been a reason blah blah blah.

Not saying that's you but I don't know you like that.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

@ZoeGod yea we gonna have to cancel that Haiti trip breh. :no: shyts happening deep in Cap-Haitien.

I'm not questioning your critical thinking skills. Is just that you being from here you have a certain allegiance to it more than I do. I can tell you your father's a jerk and show your video proof you off your father being a jerk but in the back of your mind you will still try to somehow justify it in a way. It's natural. We all do it. I know I do.

I've talked to some ADOS who always talking about America being evil yet when you blame America for anything that happens abroad they be like :whoa: Some did not know that the US has invaded Haiti in the early nineteen hundreds. And then they're like okay there must have been a reason blah blah blah.

Not saying that's you but I don't know you like that.

Breh you really gotta follow my posting history if you REALLY think refuse to believe America is evil.:heh: After reparations I feel ADOS needs to ditch America next.

I'd be surprised if I'm NOT on the FBI's watch list.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

@ZoeGod yea we gonna have to cancel that Haiti trip breh. :no: shyts happening deep in Cap-Haitien.

Breh you really gotta follow my posting history if you REALLY think refuse to believe America is evil.:heh: After reparations I feel ADOS needs to ditch America next.

I'd be surprised if I'm NOT on the FBI's watch list.

I'd be surprised if I'm not. My co-workers who I used to travel with think so too because as they have witnessed I'm always the randomly searched person on every flight we take. Thus you'll often see me I often come into threads and say " I can't say what I wanna say"

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

D71bhFnXkAESa3R

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
is there a leading party / group or person for the current rebellion movement? what's the plan after the president gets removed?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
These fakkits are just trolling right now. Then we have this from this yellow fakkit.
Is It Possible For Haiti To Thrive? Former PM Lamothe Says Yes
Is It Possible For Haiti To Thrive? Former PM Lamothe Says Yes
Forbes been on that US/west imperialism shyt. Alot funny style articles about Haiti on forbes site

I think it was Forbes that was telling Haiti should take gmo seeds but yeah Lamothe was part of the sweet mickey government and believed to be the leader of the bourgeoisie