Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Jacques Sauveur Jean is a senator now? :ohhh:

You know that person?
He is??? :what:

All them cats getting into politics now. What's next? Emeline running for president too? THen again she cant be any worse than Martelly
Long time musician, dropped a few classics

Edit: Ahhh... my bad. I remember him. I liked his song "lanmou doudou". But for some reason i read Jaques-Sauveur Jean but in my mind i pictured Larose's face

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Long time musician, dropped a few classics

Okay i know him now. Interesting

This prove my about these Haitian entertainers since the beginning been part of the Haiti criminal Circus

PHTK or tet kale is just the old criminal, drug Smugglers/traffickers and former Death Squads that was put in place by Hillary Clinton through the Obama administration.

Sweet mickey being the " founder" and becoming president of Haiti through the Clintons and the UN just made the criminal's more bold to join the political arena. It used to be just entertainment(singers, actors, comedians) and the army forces. If i remember they change rules as well in the government to let criminals with past history to join

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
EEqojFDX4AA05qw

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Police at PM Ratification Threatens to Kill Opposition Senator

999s9w_e74ajp

An officer of the National Police of Haiti (PNH) was seen on video making threats to kill Senator Antonio Cheramy (Verite - Ouest). The assault took place near the Senate building where a ratification proceeding for the fourth prime minister of President Jovenel Moise is scheduled to take place. It follows threats of death made to opposition deputies at the ratification hearing in the Chamber of Deputies on Tuesday September 3, where no lawmaker of the opposition were allowed to participate.

999s9v.jpg

Letter to Senate President Demanding Investigation
September 11, 2019 letter to Senate President Cantave from Senators Latortue and Cassy demanding investigation and sanctions against police officer that threatened to kill Senator Cheramy.

Senators Youri Latortue (AAA - Artibonite) and Nenel Cassy (Fanmi Lavalas - Nippes) penned a letter to President of the Senate Carl Murat Cantave (AAA - Artibonite) demanding an investigation and sanctions against the officer, part of the Unit to Maintain Order (UDMO) brigade.

Senator Cheramy, also known as Don Kato, responded after the threats saying "I prefer to die here, defending my people and country". The interim Director General of the PNH Normil Rameau and U.S. Ambassador Michele Sinon have not reacted to this situation that transpired on the sidelines of a legislative action.

On Wednesday, September 4, 2019, opposition deputies held a press conference at La Plaza Hotel on Champs de Mars to explain why no opposing voices were present at the ratification proceeding the day before. The lawmakers reported there had been armed individuals in civil clothing in the Chamber halls during the ratification proceeding. This would be a violation of interior bylaws according to them.

As well, these deputies claim to have been victims of physical assault by another deputy, Arnouce John Bernard (PHTK - Beaumont), who had on his person an unregistered firearm. In a scrum, the opposition deputies seized the weapon from Bernard and left the premises.

Police at PM Ratification Threatens to Kill Opposition Senator