Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: Los Cabos, Mexico is only 111 out of 100,000

"In the 22 months after the ouster of President Aristide in 2004, the murder rate for Port-au-Prince reached an all time high of 219 murders per 100,000 residents."

This is the bullshyt I want to avoid by Jovenel leaving though I do believe is incompetent. I would rather have a transition through elections than pure lawlessness because people with personal interest in the election. It will get worse if he leaves without a transitional election in place.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"In the 22 months after the ouster of President Aristide in 2004, the murder rate for Port-au-Prince reached an all time high of 219 murders per 100,000 residents."

This is the bullshyt I want to avoid by Jovenel leaving though I do believe is incompetent. I would rather have a transition through elections than pure lawlessness because people with personal interest in the election. It will get worse if he leaves without a transitional election in place.
Because they was getting murder by the U.N and ex. Haitian military you c00n

You the only haitian c00n left in this thread rooting for the c00ns destroying Haiti

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:dwillhuh: Los Cabos, Mexico is only 111 out of 100,000
Dont listen that c00n. This goofy was push for PHTK, sweet micky, and current regime in Haiti. Now he pushing the UN need to stay in Haiti.

The same UN that was raping haitian children(boys and girls). The same UN that posion haiti water three times with cholera (causing 10,000+) . the same UN that drop bombs in the neighborhoods of PAP. The same UN that went and help haitian police kill school children at school. The same UN trained the current haitian police force( thats killing haitians vendors ) new the new army(aka america haitian army). how you haitian but cosign the people that was raping haitian kids? How you cosign 10+ military force that occupying your country illegally 15+ years. The leading UN military force in Haiti was Brazil UN military... This dude represent everything the founding fathers of Haiti hated

That c00n was the same person who said the current us puppet president (jovenel ) was building all this and that. ... Now last week when the real infromation came out he backed to suck the UN dikk

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Summary:

Haitian journalist Rospide Petion, who filmed the 7 white mercenaries hired by @moisejovenel to assassinate his opponents, earlier this year, has himself been killed (bullets to the head), last night in Port-au-Prince. Foreign-occupied Haiti has turned into violent narcostate.

Ospide Pétion assassiné au portail Léoagne était celui qui avait filmé en primeur les 7 mercenaries arrêtés. Il y a quelques jours, il avait fait un reportage sur la dilapidation des fonds Pétrocaribe. Il est co-animateur de l'émission Ti Bat bouch sur RSF!

@Diasporan Royalty

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Another infamous moment capturing the brutal role of #Haiti's politicized police force last November 2018. Haitian journalist Rospide Pétion often criticized the police as tools of the #PHTK before his assassination Monday night in Port au Prince.

Rospide Petion - the journalist who was assassinated in #Haiti last night was a political prisoner of the 2004 US-France-Canada coup. Thousands were killed and imprisoned just to install this current system that the people are fighting to destroy. They finally silenced him. R.I.P

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Lavalas protester shot & paralyzed by @UN years earlier as a young teenager, now does his part to keep the barricades burning in #Haiti.

The police in #Haiti were purged of anyone sympathetic to the popular movement after the 2004 coup. Since then they have been armed, trained & directed through agreements between foreign govts (most notably the US) & #Haiti's economic/political elite.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

The president of #Haiti says he will not resign, and the international community backs him. He is working on several neocolonial projects - for example, giving up the satellite island of La Gonâve to foreign capital, which will be transformed into an offshore tax haven.

D85atgvX4AEyJ8U.jpg