Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I know. They put in place by the UN.

Haiti been in the same 16+ US proxy UN occupation since 2004 after the US oust the democratically elected haitian president by using fake haitian rebels and US military.

Since 2010 it been back to back stolen election from the US (sweet mickey and jovenel Moise ) to put PHTK Party in power

Now the US making Haiti to another dictatorship. Saying people cant vote for mayors
Nigeria got a President that's currently dead and they are acting as if he's alive while the country falls into an abyss sized shythole. You listen to these coil goofballs and they will tell you, just fight for reparations from France or why don't the people just ask for freedom. It's like they don't understand, in Black countries, Black life is worthless if you aren't of the upper crust. They will kill you and keep moving as such.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
lol, some of you American nikkas make me laugh. It's like you can't see how the world sees us as Black people. I don't even think we notice that the reason the world is on the BLM is a fukk you to American imperialism and white supremacy. Not truly because they think BL really M. I honestly don't think some of you think. Do you realize these Haitians are just wanting a chance and you see what is happening to them for it? This is Black living globally outside of America. I don't know what else to tell you.
What are you saying exactly? This is black living inside of America as well. Look at how people view repetitions for AA. AA just wanting an even playing field is controversial and has been sabotaged at every stage. The first victims of American Imperialism were ADOS. :skip:

What can Haiti do? :yeshrug:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Their overseers. That's their job. This is why many Black nations are fukked up. These are cac chosen staffers.

ne·o·co·lo·ni·al·ism
/ˌnēōkəˈlōnēəˌlizəm/

noun
noun: neocolonialism; noun: neo-colonialism
the use of economic, political, cultural, or other pressures to control or influence other countries, especially former dependencies.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
@Secure Da Bag i think you ask me about this

TELECO was #Haiti's state telephone company. Bill Clinton forced his puppet President Rene Preval to sell 60% of it to the Vietnamese military just months after the earthquake. I post this as the UN and US are making preparations to sell off the state electricity company.

12:21 PM · May 5, 2020

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Funny, las time I referred to Preval as a Clinton Puppet people went for my head on the Coli. I see Madame Boukam can say it and not get called out.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Funny, las time I referred to Preval as a Clinton Puppet people went for my head on the Coli. I see Madame Boukam can say it and not get called out.

We all make mistakes breh. Plus, Preval got the PetroCaribe deal against the Clinton's wishes, though that was during the Bush era.
Haiti had not been initially invited to the talks, since Venezuela did not recognize its then post-Jean-Bertrand Aristide government. However, Hugo Chavez actively "courted" newly elected president René Préval when he took office, much to Chevron, Exxon, and the US State Department's chagrin. After Venezuela had invested in developing Haitian infrastructure, and after the Haitian government convinced Chevron to deliver the oil from Venezuela, on 8 March 2008 the first shipment of oil was received.[7]

Plus the earthquake, cholera outbreak, and Clinton effectively being in control of all outside Haiti funds, put Preval in a corner he couldn't get out of.