Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Growing opposition in #Haiti to Helen La Lime, US diplomat and head colonizer of the UN Integrated Office. Haitians accuse her of acting like a plantation overseer instead of a diplomat, after she called for constitutional "reform" to extend the mandate of the puppet president.

EbOwzydXkAApAeB

This is the flyer created to announce a march on July 4 against US Ambassador to #Haiti Michele Sison and US Diplomat Helen La Lime who are accused of racism for propping up a puppet government that massacres poor blacks in the slums. "March against Racism and Impunity."

EbO6P_OXQAAhYXl

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Heavily armed and hooded policemen brutally repressed our peaceful sit-in today. They fired live bullets and toxic tear gas canisters at close range on peaceful citizens. The chemical gas is produced by a US company called "NonLethalTechnologies" - a U.S. government contractor.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES: This mother's grief is unimaginable in #Haiti after a gang allied with the corrupt #PHTK govt shot indiscriminately into their neighborhood as an act of terror killing an infant only 8 mos. years old.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Colonialism reigns supreme. This is why Haiti needs a reparations movement. At the very least. And then the other non-French colonizers need to be dealt with. But where does one even start?
lol, some of you American nikkas make me laugh. It's like you can't see how the world sees us as Black people. I don't even think we notice that the reason the world is on the BLM is a fukk you to American imperialism and white supremacy. Not truly because they think BL really M. I honestly don't think some of you think. Do you realize these Haitians are just wanting a chance and you see what is happening to them for it? This is Black living globally outside of America. I don't know what else to tell you.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Never Forget

He made so much money from the Obama administration. If you are willing to be a puppet, they are willing to make you wealthy. Tragic. It's the same dog and pony show all over the Black world. I feel like they let a few countries do better than others but everyone is limited.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Their overseers. That's their job. This is why many Black nations are fukked up. These are cac chosen staffers.
I know. They put in place by the UN.

Haiti been in the same 16+ US proxy UN occupation since 2004 after the US oust the democratically elected haitian president by using fake haitian rebels and US military.

Since 2010 it been back to back stolen election from the US (sweet mickey and jovenel Moise ) to put PHTK Party in power

Now the US making Haiti to another dictatorship. Saying people cant vote for mayors