Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

Mega

Superstar
Daps
As if the opposition don't have wealthy Syrian on their sides funding them too? Where they get all that money to pay gangs? You think Diminitri Vorbe wants his company to lose millions if that deal with Taiwan comes through and they deliver on the electricity that they will build? No the fukk he doesn't. All Haitian politicians are easily brought and no matter which side has always been easily brought. You have no job, yet your family is living the good life in Canada or U.S...yeah that makes sense. If Jovenel goes, so should the opposition. If the opposition wants power, then they would wait until the term is over. Clean slate, start over. None of these power hundry morons.
Jovenel got his foot on the Vorbe family's neck and same for those other families who own private electricity plants.
I believe Vorbe's Sogener or the Bonnefil's Haytrac been getting paid $2M USD per month from Government/EDH since Preval's term.
It seems like once Jovenel cancelled those contracts all hell broke loose.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No civil war has not happened. We have not seen ANY armed resistance. The only thing that has been going on is ransacking of businesses.
People fight how they can with what they have ,breh. Right now it's good old rocks and 'pè lebrun' . Kids can't go to school cause streets aren't safe. People coming up dead left and right. Like everything else, there are levels to this shyt

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Jovenel got his foot on the Vorbe family's neck and same for those other families who own private electricity plants.
I believe Vorbe's Sogener or the Bonnefil's Haytrac been getting paid $2M USD per month from Government/EDH since Preval's term.
It seems like once Jovenel cancelled those contracts all hell broke loose.

That has a lot to do with it. One of the biggest reason why the Senators wouldn't pass any laws for 2 damn years. They were basically brought by these rich Syrian descents. For 2 whole years, absolutely nothing. It's all just dirty politics. Most of them as long as their pockets are fed they don't care. He definitely did not want Taiwan coming in and rebuilding our electrical infrastructure which is badly needed.

With that said, I don't even blame people for protesting. From talking to my parents who move back, the government of Haiti is worthless. Way too much money poured in after 2010 for the country to be going backwards. It's like a lot of the people in charge lack critical thinking. How you going to build a bestwestern when people are complaining about lack of hospitals, when your trash pick up system is garbage. It's stupid. It doesn't create jobs and people cant resort to selling on the street all day.

Why the F would you even create another National Palace in Port-Au-Prince when you can use it as a chance to start the building of a new major city. These people are dumb and corrupt.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That has a lot to do with it. One of the biggest reason why the Senators wouldn't pass any laws for 2 damn years. They were basically brought by these rich Syrian descents. For 2 whole years, absolutely nothing. It's all just dirty politics. Most of them as long as their pockets are fed they don't care. He definitely did not want Taiwan coming in and rebuilding our electrical infrastructure which is badly needed.

With that said, I don't even blame people for protesting. From talking to my parents who move back, the government of Haiti is worthless. Way too much money poured in after 2010 for the country to be going backwards. It's like a lot of the people in charge lack critical thinking. How you going to build a bestwestern when people are complaining about lack of hospitals, when your trash pick up system is garbage. It's stupid. It doesn't create jobs and people cant resort to selling on the street all day.

Why the F would you even create another National Palace in Port-Au-Prince when you can use it as a chance to start the building of a new major city. These people are dumb and corrupt.
Haiti has got to have the DUMBEST corrupt elites of any Black majority country that the West has its fingers in. At least the Nigerian and Angolan corrupt elites are competent in SOME WAYS. At least they know how to pacify(SOME not all) of their population with infrastructure. The (Black)Haitian corrupt elites are just plain dumb and they really do it to themselves. If they would've accepted the Chinese deal and not be dumb p*ssy cowards they could've pacified the population for YEARS to come while remaining in power.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I know stuff like this is expensive but I'm surprised the corrupt Haitian elites have NOT changed the capital from PAP to somewhere else... By now.

Easier to not be transparent in Port-Au-Prince than somewhere else. If they built the new palace somewhere else, it would have been better in my opinion. From a transparency perspective and from the sole purpose of depopulating Port-Au-Prince and creating two major cities.

its going crazy out there.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps

Yeah, its over. I knew firing the police officers was a bad deal. Dude is going in circles trying to pacific every group when the money is most likely not there too.