Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
1Clifford Dubois (Owner of shopping plaza)-Kidnapped & murdered

2Michel Baptiste (Restaurant owner)-Murdered for resisting kidnappers

3René Irilan (Priest)-Kidnapped

4Children (Siblings)-Kidnapped & rescued by police

5Jean Eugene - Killed by kidnappers after paying ransom

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
2/12/2020
Haiti Update the last few weeks
on the current situation:

Assassins have been kidnapping, killing and raping for weeks. The metropolitan area is delivered to murderers and kidnappers. Public authorities, long failing, do not speak a word

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"Dear diaspora, Kidnappings are back in style in Haiti, except those in charge are saying its all rumors and hearsay. Even though many of us know personally or know someone who knows someone who’ve been picked up.

Here in Haiti, parallel to prepping for kanaval, we live in fear of being picked up, raped, killed, daily. We share messages via Whatsapp, tactics on how to possibly escape if it turns out to be our day. Which means, we’re slowing accommodating, you how how we roll."

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I was looking through the thread and i spot one of the assassin with his gangs that was part of mass murders in bel air and other places PAP

His nickname is BBQ (a former haitian police). I post the article about him from witness testimony but i didnt know that i previously post his photo before

Hes the one with black wife beater with the dog tags and camo pants in the far right
Repost:

D45brMeW0AEXgHA

A private port in #Haiti owned by Zionist billionaire Gilbert Bigio has been caught illegally importing 15 containers of contraband, including large caliber weapons and ammunition. Arming "gangs" is how the criminal class and its puppets maintain power and squash the opposition.

The large caliber weapons that illegally entered #Haiti through the private port of #Zionist billionaire Gilbert Bigio have magically disappeared. Since Port Lafito opened in 2015, several discoveries have been made. This is how you remain a multi-billionaire in a "poor" country. pic.twitter.com/Ts8R0F8Mmp

Port Lafito owned by #Zionist billionaire Gilbert Bigio has been closed since April 14 after smuggling weapons of war, ammunition and other contraband for the umpteenth time since it opened its doors in 2015. #Haiti's subservient media remained silent until the story was leaked

@GBGroupSA
- Nice to see you're tweeting again. Now, it's time to address the 16 missing containers from Port Lafito. Most of the illegal weapons that enter #Haiti do so via your port. If Haitian authorities don't want to do their job, the citizens will.

Last edited: