Hailey Van Lith enters transfer portal AGAIN, leaving LSU (UPDATE: Going to TCU)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
images

Get ready. Final Four will be sold out when the teams finally make it.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Cinderella stories don’t even hit like they use to on the men’s side last year FAU and SDST were in the final four and it didn’t move the needle

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, but they got much bigger personalities

Mens CBB has been stellar this year but they ain’t got no one anyone cares about lol
Yup, the top teams are actually fun to watch and the on court product is miles ahead of the women's game, just doesn't have the stars and names to sell that the women game does. The charge call alone devalues the women's game, their officiating is horrible.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
What combination of teams need to make it the women’s final four for it to really pop off like people are saying.

SC
Stanford
USC/UCONN
Iowa/LSU

are the only teams I really hear about. I feel like some combination of those teams make it but if a couple of them don’t make it who’s next up that’s going to match the hype?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What combination of teams need to make it the women’s final four for it to really pop off like people are saying.

SC
Stanford
USC/UCONN
Iowa/LSU

are the only teams I really hear about. I feel like some combination of those teams make it but if a couple of them don’t make it who’s next up that’s going to match the hype?

Well the Royal Rumble rematch LSU/South Carolina has to happen somewhere in there. Throw in USC, and whoever.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Well the Royal Rumble rematch LSU/South Carolina has to happen somewhere in there. Throw in USC, and whoever.
LSU and USC can only happen in the national game

I don’t think USC makes it I could be wrong but school relying on young talent won’t make it far imo same goes for Texas

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL

SC
Stanford
USC/UCONN
Iowa/LSU

VA Tech and Oregon State are media darlings, neither have a real chance tho
UCLA, Ohio State, Texas would be next on the list

But the ones you listed is where all the star power is

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cinderella stories don’t even hit like they use to on the men’s side last year FAU and SDST were in the final four and it didn’t move the needle
Because they didn’t have a big name player. Basketball fans love big name players

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yup, the top teams are actually fun to watch and the on court product is miles ahead of the women's game, just doesn't have the stars and names to sell that the women game does. The charge call alone devalues the women's game, their officiating is horrible.
That is one thing that made the Men’s game way better this year, killing the charge (effectively). After the first month or two, you could watch entire games where no one even attempted a charge. Between increasing those highlight finishes and just killing the fake ass defense that is the charge, I think it should be something embraced on every level

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Because they didn’t have a big name player. Basketball fans love big name players
I’m a basketball first guy, but I do think it’s funny how little interest dudes will show a team if they don’t have an easily identifiable star. Meanwhile with the NFL, their fans wax poetic about the fukking 2015 Broncos and their defensive front :dead: