Had to miss church for this one: Dez & Da Boyz vs. Stafford & Lions

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I can't believe I missed this shyt I went into the shower thinking it was over only to find out detriot made the comeback!,:sadbron:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
jim-schwartz.gif

:heh: Dudes a clown
Oh thats getting some burn on here

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just saying the Cowboys has done nothing under the leadership of Romo, Witten, and Ware. I never see them getting the team motivated like Michael Irvin used to do on the sideline.

What Dez did is no different than what Michael Irvin did during the 90's.

:mindblown:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saying the Cowboys has done nothing under the leadership of Romo, Witten, and Ware. I never see them getting the team motivated like Michael Irvin used to do on the sideline.

I understand dez trying to motivate or complain..whatever during the game. But they already lost and he is still bytching. At that point it's too much.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I have no idea what was said but judging by the body language and facial expressions, it looks like Dez was throwing a hissy fit. How is that showing leadership? He should be yelling at the defense for allowing Stafford for driving down the field like it was nothing. Not yelling at Romo, Witten and an inactive D-Ware :heh: