Had to miss church for this one: Dez & Da Boyz vs. Stafford & Lions

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess it better to disrespect the owner on the sideline. The last time they played the Lions. :comeon:

tony-romo-jerry-snub-h.gif

Clown, do yourself a favor and stop commenting.

Where is the tirade, fakkit?

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
I guess it better to disrespect the owner on the sideline. The last time they played the Lions. :comeon:

tony-romo-jerry-snub-h.gif

Clown, do yourself a favor and stop commenting.

The same owner/gm that has created this cluster fukk for a team. An owner/gm that has built an environment of cronyism and mediocrity. If we had a strong coach in there none of this bullshyt would be happening. I wish Romo had punched Al Davis Jr in the face.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same owner/gm that has created this cluster fukk for a team. An owner/gm that has built an environment of cronyism and mediocrity. If we had a strong coach in there none of this bullshyt would be happening. I wish Romo had punched Al Davis Jr in the face.

The same owner that gave him $55 million after he threw 3 INTs in the division championship game last year at the age of 33.

But with your logic, he should punch the guy in the face that gave him $55 million.

I s

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
The same owner that gave him $55 million after he threw 3 INTs in the division championship game last year at the age of 33.

But with your logic, he should punch the guy in the face that gave him $55 million.

I s

Yep the same owner that has had us losing for the last 17 years. The same owner that said the cowboys didn't need a good o-line because he we have a moblie qb. The same owner that hired Dave Campo, Wade Philips Jason Garrett. Romo, Dez hell I would have the Pope punch old Jerry in the face.

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
The thing is people are talking about Dez and blah blah blah the real problem is Jerry Jones. If we had a real GM and a strong coach none of this shyt would be happening. I have no problems at all how Dez was acting out there at least he showed some fire out there. Cowboy fans need to start turning our fire on our OWNER/GM AL DAVIS JR I mean Jerry Jones.

Last edited: