44 bricks...acre shaker
like pac gave a damn bout u...

preciate the cut off tho..

she finna get kanyed

birthday2.gif

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I been knowing her since about 09, and she always had a nice figure and cute face. It wasnt til recently she started feelin me since i deaded her ass a couple months ago for playin games and talkin to someone else:rudy:

So for the past couple months she been trying to get my attention so about 2 weeks ago im like i might as well :manny:

We start talking and start "dating" in her words. But then it happened. I noticed she had a michael jackson poster on her wall so im like "lol wtf dis aint the 80s nikka" She like "so what i love michael jackson"
Im just like "hes cool but 2pac is the best artist ever"
Then this bytch really said "fucc 2pac hes a bytch"

Im like ":what: wtf did you say?"

mind you, she is from baltimore.

Her-"my peopls went to school with him and they would beat him up, hes a bytch"

Me- " :comeon: foh bytch and yo lyin ass fam members" and i stormed off and been ignorin her ever since.

you choose a dead man over some alive p*ssy.

i can't respect you homie. Hope you and that tupac poster have many hand sessions.

homo

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
so...u got mad at a girl who had a Michael Jackson poster up and dissed ur favorite dead rapper that u didn't know on a personal level....

U had a chance to get some p*ssy..but u turned that down cuz u were scared the ghost of 2Pac was gonna show up in ur sleep and throw u in the bushes :birdman:....

yeah u showed her breh :pachaha: