Had to cut off a black girl for dissing 2pac

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You must be drinkin that soy milk you feminine f*ggot. You growin breasts too, huh? :snoop:

No. That post was a joke. I know you all take everything I say seriously so I'm saying outlandish shyt to see who is dumb enough to take it to heart.
3738180455f785eb1c21f555b49a2ad0.gif

That's a top 5 gif. :wow:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
U gotta be careful with those stan tendencies. One poster never made the transition from SOHH to The-Coli. Hes currently serving a lifetime sentence for stabbing a Pac hater to death and this poster had a history of stabbin dudes that diss Pac

:pachaha: sunzoo?????????

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can one hate on Pac? Dude was a revolutionary, his moms was a Panther, and he spat that real. We'll never see the likes of him again. :wow:

simple..all about different tastes and opinions...because someone doesn't like or appreciate doesnt mean they are hating....

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Breh, I'll always argue for Pac in any arguments but if it's from his Baltimore days she talkin bout then there's a good chance he prolly was gettin fukked with out there. Pac ain't turn into a nut til he went to Oakland and his mom was off them rocks. You can tell by how he talked about Baltimore that he had bad experiences there, and them nikkaz even tried to get at him when he blew up for not shoutin out B-More. Wholetime she might not have been tellin :duck: tales.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Breh, I'll always argue for Pac in any arguments but if it's from his Baltimore days she talkin bout then there's a good chance he prolly was gettin fukked with out there. Pac ain't turn into a nut til he went to Oakland and his mom was off them rocks. You can tell by how he talked about Baltimore that he had bad experiences there, and them nikkaz even tried to get at him when he blew up for not shoutin out B-More. Wholetime she might not have been tellin :duck: tales.

:pacspit:

Her dumb ass bum old heads in her family wasnt at no performing arts school with the Gawd and jada

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:pacspit:

Her dumb ass bum old heads in her family wasnt at no performing arts school with the Gawd and jada

That part might of been a lie, but when he got home it mighta been problems. Besides, if Pac was livin in them fukked up conditions but going to a performing arts school then you don't think other kids from that same background couldn't do that.

I'm not sayin he was a bytch, but that don't mean he might not of been gettin jumped. He was from NY remember, so he an outsider and he would talk too much. It's not a stretch is all I'm sayin.