"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We by far are the worst breh don't forget that famous sb run.

But yall started the season off rough especially loosing lee.
yall a little worse than us. i always tell cowboys fans that b/c they think we're the worst. the difference is packers nut up and handle it like the super bowl run while we ball up in a corner and cry.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
I had a feeling it would be a torn bicep out for the season situation when they said Raji was out for the game with an "arm injury" last night. He was lookin like 2010 BJ in camp too. :why:

Didn't Gilbert Brown play with a torn bicep one year tho? :patrice:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I had a feeling it would be a torn bicep out for the season situation when they said Raji was out for the game with an "arm injury" last night. He was lookin like 2010 BJ in camp too. :why:

Didn't Gilbert Brown play with a torn bicep one year tho? :patrice:

I think Gilbert's wasn't totally torn, he had surgery after the year. This was 2003 I think... when we lost to Philly in the 2nd round

I imagine Pickett has to be brought back. He was one of the best defenders on the field in the Wild Card game vs SF

If he can give 15 snaps... it'd be enough while Pennell and Boyd grow week to week.

Not sure who else is out there who can be acclimated quickly...

Pickett is also healthy.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Raji might have a torn biceps :snoop:

Might be out for the season :smh:.

I have my beef with him but he's been playing well.

he's in his contract year playing his natural position and now he's out for the year. This fukking team man...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is such horse shyt. Tretter was playing fukking solid at center. Our o-line looked good this preseason aside from a few glares against OAK and now they gotta do the fukking line shuffle again :snoop:

I should of known we wouldnt stay healthy to make a run. By week 4 we will have the same amount of players being injured as we always do :snoop: