"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
yea he left after the season ended. He'll step your LB's up a notch
I wish he was going to be our OLBs coach! But he was just at our camp for 3 days teaching our OLBs(specifically Marcus Smith our rookie OLB) thats tricks of the trade. Greene is really close with our DC Bill Davis because Davis was on the Steelers & Panthers defensive staffs that Greene played on. I got super excited because i thought he was going to be on our staff but i got my hopes up. :sadcam:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I wish he was going to be our OLBs coach! But he was just at our camp for 3 days teaching our OLBs(specifically Marcus Smith our rookie OLB) thats tricks of the trade. Greene is really close with our DC Bill Davis because Davis was on the Steelers & Panthers defensive staffs that Greene played on. I got super excited because i thought he was going to be on our staff but i got my hopes up. :sadcam:

Nah he's retired i believe.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Has our Strength and Conditioning Coach been the same for awhile now? I might have to look into that. We've been getting wrecked by injuries for years now. shyt can't be a coincidence, and it's obviously not a fluke at this point.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Are u fukking kidding me? Another ACL injury and we ain't even played one preseason game...

I don't think I want to watch preseason if this BS continues

Has our Strength and Conditioning Coach been the same for awhile now? I might have to look into that. We've been getting wrecked by injuries for years now. shyt can't be a coincidence, and it's obviously not a fluke at this point.

Our most healthy years since Rodgers took over were 09 and 2011 (Sherrod and Collins had freak injuries)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Apparently Morgan Burnett got injured too. Oblique strain. I dont mind cuz i rather have Richardson or HaHa there anyways.