"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
There's one player I'm worried about and hopefully comes through again. Mason Crosby. After two years of garbage he stepped it up last year and played great. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke cuz we need him for our SB run :lupe:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Jordy Nelson will now be a HOF if he finishes his career with Aaron rodgers.

BOOK IT :ufdup:

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm fine with Raji being on this team with his deal. No risk at all. Now if he'd agreed to that original offer sheet.. :sadcam:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Man the reason why I love Aaron so much is because of his first 3 starting seasons.

I think it was his second season dude was the most sacked qb but yet still had under 10 int, 4k yards :damn:

I have never ever ever seen a qb do that in my life.

Dude was getting crush day in and out. Yes some of that was because he held the ball too much but our line was just :scusthov:

I always wondered what Aaron would be if he had a manning or Brady type line :wow:

That wouldn't be fair :wow:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I think Davante Adams is lowkey gonna have a monster year as a rookie. That boy's catching range is insane and Aaron can put it in places where only he can get it. There are PLENTY of places where only he can get it. So many targets for Aaron :wow:

You smelling MVP type year barring injuries :patrice: