H-town Folks: Are we about to see Black/Brown war on the Northside?

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Showing up at peoples funeral and shooting is not only a form intimidation but also dis respect.

If the black folks in Houston don't retaliate for this they should expect more of his type of intimidation in the future.

Hispanics are not your friends. I don't care how many of them smile in your face will try to be down.

lol :umad:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Black folks stayed on the Democrat cock and we are one of the main reasons why these beaners are taking over the country....:snoop:

We should vote republican for one round...white folks secretly don't give a fukk how they do it, they want these invaders out and if that means they have to militarize immigration enforcement than so be it.
Hilarious how you hear nikkas like

*our latino brothers and sisters*

:russ:

They're like yea. "brothers" :heh:

:deadhorse::bustback::dj2:

Its only that brother shyt in the election booth.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
everytime i go to the Nickel i'm thinking to myself, "Lawd please dont let one of these youngsters jack me, becuz i aint tryna go to jail for killin' a nikka".

these youngins are buggin' out these days.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
*throws up the southwest*
offtopic but everytime i have to go over to the northside i feel like i'm in a different city almost. the barrio or some shyt with weird white and blacks sprikled in the mix. :huhldup: you guys are kinda weird :lupe: no hate tho....we all H-town heads :obama:

You have never lied...That shyt is depressing over that way. I moved to the SW when I got here and don't plan on leaving...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
everytime i go to the Nickel i'm thinking to myself, "Lawd please dont let one of these youngsters jack me, becuz i aint tryna go to jail for killin' a nikka".

these youngins are buggin' out these days.
its that bad?
houston was made safe

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Kid in the article said he thinks is things gonna get worse cuz of shyt they saying on twitter...? Wtf, Twitter is the new gang bang forum or what.

Yo lil puppet, go tweet some gangster shyt so we keep these nikkas on they toes