H-town Folks: Are we about to see Black/Brown war on the Northside?

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I don't know if I should cheer for my Mexican brothers or feel bad for my black brothers :sadcam:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:russ: You look straight up African though. I dont see any reason to cheer for them stabbing a brotha to death. Just sounds like an excuse to stay on the sideline if racial tensions increase.

How many times I gotta say this ain't me? Y'all really don't remember the thread on this nikka in my avi?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Thankfully I dont visit Houston much these days.

After my grandma passed last year :to: I havent been back since her funeral :sad:

But Houston is just too overcrowded now, and that's coming from a Dallas person.

I did hear about that kid getting stabbed tho......very sad.

I thought Dallas metro area had more pops than here...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I thought Dallas metro area had more pops than here...
Wars that start for emotional reasons usually end quickly. They dont even get to the point of being called war. Theres nothing to gain but stock good business for funeral directors

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Wars that start for emotional reasons usually end quickly. They dont even get to the point of being called war. Theres nothing to gain but stock good business for funeral directors

I meant pops meanin population referring to him calling the H overcrowded compared to DFW...
And you right tho...nothin ever comes of this type of shyt here in TX really...last extended violence i can remember was when them NO nikkas came down here tryna run shyt

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
live in the fifth ward/denver harbor area, with nothin but nikkas and mexicans and a couple of white folks in the gentrified area of fifth ward. i never see anything that resembles racial tension. that was just some young kids being impulsive and doing idiot young kid shyt.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/s...h-for-funeral-of-slain-4799129.php?cmpid=hpfc

I just started following the story about last weeks stabbing. But from the comments, it sounds like black kids were picking on hispanic kids. Hispanic kids stabs a couple of them. Now Mexican gangs are showing up to and busting their guns at the funeral. shyt about to get real?

Showing up at peoples funeral and shooting is not only a form intimidation but also dis respect.

If the black folks in Houston don't retaliate for this they should expect more of his type of intimidation in the future.

Hispanics are not your friends. I don't care how many of them smile in your face will try to be down.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Showing up at peoples funeral and shooting is not only a form intimidation but also dis respect.

If the black folks in Houston don't retaliate for this they should expect more of his type of intimidation in the future.

Hispanics are not your friends. I don't care how many of them smile in your face will try to be down.
Black folks stayed on the Democrat cock and we are one of the main reasons why these beaners are taking over the country....:snoop:

We should vote republican for one round...white folks secretly don't give a fukk how they do it, they want these invaders out and if that means they have to militarize immigration enforcement than so be it.