H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Crazy how suppoedly the whole point of us losing our freedoms and being spied on is so this shyt doesnt happen

billions of dollars in surveillance tech and weapons for them not to work
0 of those dollars or laws is to prevent white men from partaking in acts of terrorism.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Wasn’t there a story of a pair of parents showing up to their kids school to prevent a shooting? The dad noticed the guns were gone one morning and he went to the school to stop it from happening.

I don’t think all parents deserve to be charged with something serious because of this. Maybe reckless endangerment.

The charges against these parents should be tough though.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cliff notes on this case.

I knew about the shooting but didn’t know it wasn’t any regular school shooting. The parents planned it?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Michigan/Detroit setting standards again. Guess what types of police went to get these garbage ass people

The 87% black police force known as the Detroit Police. These pink bytches ran to the city, as if actual nikkas who seen them wouldn't report them. Dumbass :pachaha:. Black criminals or regular hood people don't give a fukk about helping out white criminals :mjlol:. These dumb bytches thought they could run to the hood :laff:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy part is the parents probably would have avoided serious jail time if they had a good lawyer...even though they deserve life

But the fact that they ran might be what ultimately fukks them