H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
damn...they really tried to get into Canada :ohhh:

Fugitive parents of Michigan shooter Ethan Crumbley are ARRESTED less than a mile from the Canada | Daily Mail Online

Parents of Michigan school shooter Ethan Crumbley are seen in their mugshots after being arrested on manslaughter charges: Cops found the couple hiding in basement of a Detroit art studio less than a mile from the Canadian border
  • James and Jennifer Crumbley, the parents of Michigan school shooter, were arrested early Saturday in Detroit
  • The parents were booked into Oakland County Jail on Saturday; their bail has not been set
  • Couple led authorities on a massive manhunt with a $10,000 reward offered by the US Marshals
  • Tipster led police to their abandoned car on the east side of Detroit, where they were found in a building
  • Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald filed involuntary manslaughter charges against them Friday
  • They each face a maximum of up to 15 years in prison if convicted
  • In Michigan, involuntary manslaughter charge refers to contributing to a situation where death is likely
  • James Crumbley purchased the handgun police say his son, Ethan Crumbley, 15, used to kill four on Tuesday
  • Social media posts indicate the 9mm Sig Sauer was a Christmas gift from the parents to the teen
  • Days before shooting, Jennifer warned son 'learn not to get caught' after he researched gun ammo at school
  • She also posted a photo of the gun to social media: 'Mom & son day testing out his new Xmas present'
  • Ethan, 15, was charged as an adult with two dozen crimes, including murder, attempted murder and terrorism
  • Shooting at Oxford High School near Detroit killed four students and wounded seven others

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Police wasn't playing :damn:

FFvYK1CXEAobeFw

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how suppoedly the whole point of us losing our freedoms and being spied on is so this shyt doesnt happen

billions of dollars in surveillance tech and weapons for them not to work

this country doesnt, and honestly, cant think of white men as domestic terrorist. If they did and care to solve it, the system will collapse.

hence why they focus on spying on minorities who try to make ends meet and some week militia in the middle east.

when in actuality, the problems within are infinitely more dire

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Excuse my ignorance, I’m just now getting in to this story…

:mindblown: The parents were called to the school the day of the shooting before it happened?

The morning of the shooting

On the morning of the shooting, Ethan’s teacher found a note on his desk that “alarmed her to the point that she took a picture of it on her cell phone,” McDonald said.

McDonald said that the note contained: “a drawing of a semi-automatic handgun pointing at the words: ‘The thoughts won’t stop. Help me.’ Another section of the note was a drawing of a bullet with the following words above that bullet: ‘Blood everywhere.’ Between the drawing of the gun and the bullet is a drawing of a person who appears to have been shot twice and bleeding. Below that figure is a drawing of a laughing emoji. Further down the drawing are the words ‘my life is useless’ and to the right of that are the words, ‘The world is dead.’ ”

James and Jennifer were “immediately summoned” to the school, McDonald said, and a school counselor brought Ethan to the office with his backpack that prosecutors and police believe contained the gun.

“The counselor obtained the drawing, but the shooter had already altered it,” McDonald said. Drawings of the gun, the bloody figure, and the words “help me,” “my life is useless,” “the world is dead,” and “blood everywhere,” were altered by Ethan, McDonald said.

James and Jennifer were shown the drawing at the meeting and told they were required to get Ethan counseling within 48 hours.

“Both James and Jennifer Crumbley failed to ask their son if he had his gun with him or where his gun was located and failed to inspect his backpack for the presence of the gun, which he had with him,” McDonald said.

James and Jennifer “resisted the idea” of Ethan leaving the school, and instead left without Ethan, who went back to the classroom, McDonald said.
:picard: Wtf