H.R.6090 Just passed…making it illegal to criticize Israel & more

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
you can say the israeli govt killing civs is wrong and you're only gonna get called antisemitic by idiots. it's really about how you say things, and y'all need to read more. you can say fukk the israeli government, just dont go about shytting on jews or any other religion. and dont harrass ppl.....you nikkas sit in your house all day so you rarely come into contact with jewish ppl anyways
Yeah, just tip toe on calling on demonic shyt. Nothing wrong with that. :ehh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing too. The law passed the house but didnt see anything about it passing the senate yet which it needs to in order to reach the presidents desk to sihn. Keep this type of energy though and fight back as this is happening for a reason.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bill doesn't hold a candle to all fukk shyt Republicants have in store, should orange idiot get reelected

The law is vague enough to basically cancel free speech where the gov can shut you down if they dont like what youre saying. The law is not about anti semitism.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Project 2025 is the scary thing to me.

I kind of have a Dame Dash approach to this though: if someone builds their skills, they'll be fine no matter the President. I may be into political discussion, but I'm not relying on anyone to make the life I want for myself either, because they won't.

If the GOP got in tomorrow, it'd basically be the same thing as it is today really to plenty of people who aren't taking care of their business anyways.

That said those living in Palestine right now already have lost everything so to them Trump/GOP isn't worse than what Biden has done the last 7 months. How do you tell someone who's family is gone that Trump is worse than Biden? To them Biden is exponentially worse or basically the same thing.
:what:

they could turn back the clock on the progress we've made. look at how women lived in Iran 50 years ago vs today. a state supreme court recently used a law from the 1800's before the state was state to repeal abortion rights women had. no amount of money, education or celebrity could save the vast majority jews in Nazi germany. the people who are vying for power to eliminate the rights of others are deadly serious and history have shown that time and time again.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russell:
Bill won’t go anywhere in the senate.

What’s for lunch?
Until they stack it with another bill that'll pass :mjlol: :heh:

:what:

they could turn back the clock on the progress we've made. look at how women lived in Iran 50 years ago vs today. a state supreme court recently used a law from the 1800's before the state was state to repeal abortion rights women had. no amount of money, education or celebrity could save the vast majority jews in Nazi germany. the people who are vying for power to eliminate the rights of others are deadly serious and history have shown that time and time again.

I get it breh, I'm against that shyt too.

That said, it's sad a party that is against all that is having a hard time securing the win against a party that is outright looney and stupid.

If the Democratic Party weren't a mess and were truly the shining beacon many were hoping they'd be then this would be a clean sweep.
Fact is there's a lot of disenchantment with them right now because the people don't trust them as much as they did compared to even last year.
They've really let many people down this last year and are continuing to do so.

If they're running on a campaign to prevent Women's Rights from going back decades while at the same time running a campaign protecting Israel's interests at the expense of everyone else's implicitly cosigning a genocide and taking away mediums of free speech like Tiktok, then they've stalled out.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The law is vague enough to basically cancel free speech where the gov can shut you down if they dont like what youre saying. The law is not about anti semitism.
The BILL is not that vague. Free speech should not be used as a tool for harassment anyways..... If some white fukkwad rides thru the streets hollering "fukk hard Rs", it's not a restriction of free speech to call it hate speech.

Shouting death to Israel (even tho they have overstepped in many ways) and Jews is a form of hate speech, just like when radical Islamic terrorists shout "Death to America and Americans"..... Good news is, this BILL isnt solely focused on hate speech towards Jews. Y'all's interpretations of BILLS you don't like is agenda-oriented