H-Hour(Spiritual successor to Socom) PS4/PC (New gameplay video)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New Video as of APR.28 2014

BOOM.png

H-Hour: World’s Elite is a tactical, team-based, military shooter. Our first release is a core multiplayer experience on PC & PS4 that includes no less than six maps, four new gameplay modes, and our comprehensive community-building/clan management tools.

Like many fans of the early SOCOMs, you may be among the legions asking for an HD version of SOCOM II. This isn’t that. We’re not here to simply deliver the past in a prettier package. We’re building the spiritual successor to the early SOCOM games from the ground up. H-Hour: World’s Elite is immediate, realistic, multiplayer-oriented and team-based. It is an experience directly inspired by the SOCOM series because those games were the starting point. H-Hour is several miles down the road that we traveled with SOCOM, the kind of shooter that SOCOM would have become if I had continued to helm the series beyond the second release.

And while SOCOM focused on the U.S. Navy SEALs for its content, the H-Hour project will lean on the creative experience of its director and its President, Tom, a retired Army veteran to help shape the vision and incorporate aspects of multiple special forces groups from around the globe, formally known in H-Hour as the World's Elite.
H-Hour: World's Elite - SOFs

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Socom 1 & 2 campaign >>> Most other shooter campaigns EVER.
The online... eh, wack compared to everything Tom Clancy was doing at the time
But if you was a sony loyalist? You missed out on all that, had to settle for this, and thought nothing better was available.

With that said, I loved Socom 4 online. And this game looks... well, right now it looks too much like the PS2 version :heh:
But if the campaign is similar, you guys got a winner on your hands :tu:
Whats funny tho, Socom (H-Hour) would be PERFECT for the XBox One with Kinect since Socom's charm was the voice controls (Tru Story)

And I'm sure sony ran the franchise into the ground, so it makes sense for him to want this game on xbox
I hope this guy goes the Bungie route.. get that multiplat bread :birdman:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But if you was a sony loyalist? You missed out on all that, had to settle for this, and thought nothing better was available.

With that said, I loved Socom 4 online. And this game looks... well, right now it looks too much like the PS2 version :heh:
But if the campaign is similar, you guys got a winner on your hands :tu:
Whats funny tho, Socom (H-Hour) would be PERFECT for the XBox One with Kinect since Socom's charm was the voice controls (Tru Story)

And I'm sure sony ran the franchise into the ground, so it makes sense for him to want this game on xbox
I hope this guy goes the Bungie route.. get that multiplat bread :birdman:
:camby:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
shut ya mouth. socom 2 was the best online i ever played. i singlehandidly revolutionized the m16 m had heads scared of my shotty game. east 11 |-| squad standup