Gym/Workout Confession Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Cleanse your soul like you cleanse your body :ufdup:

I don't care if I have to struggle I'm never going to use a spot because a dudes balls right over my head is too damn distracting :dame:

I am a horrible spotter also.I feel like I ain't doing shyt when a dude is struggling :unsure:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I ain't workout in almost a month. I'll start back in a couple days.

I get bored lowkey. I get in shape too easily. I kinda like working myself back into shape. Thing is I don't gain or lose weight, just get slightly deflated, yet ripped. It only takes me about 2-3 workouts to get back into optimal shape(less than week)

People still look at me like I workout everyday and ask me questions and I'm like :dwillhuh: I ain't hit the gym in weeks.

On the other hand I don't eat like Crap and I rarely drink. I've probably only drank like twice this year. I went hard though. :whew:

/rant

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Sometimes I went to the gym without an actual goal I would just challenge other people the whole time. I didnt actually say it was a challenge I would just have my equipment on exactly the same settings, lift the same weight erc. I remember I was getting into it with this dude on the treadmill and we just kept looking back and forth at each other like just quit already damn. I quit first but he stopped immediately after. We were both at the point where we done had our second wind abd running on ego and fumes:francis:. Saw him try to bang out another set and he just left. So not only did i lose but i sabotaged dudes circuit:mjlol:

So I actually won:lupe:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Sometimes I went to the gym without an actual goal I would just challenge other people the whole time. I didnt actually say it was a challenge I would just have my equipment on exactly the same settings, lift the same weight erc. I remember I was getting into it with this dude on the treadmill and we just kept looking back and forth at each other like just quit already damn. I quit first but he stopped immediately after. We were both at the point where we done had our second wind abd running on ego and fumes:francis:. Saw him try to bang out another set and he just left. So not only did i lose but i sabotaged dudes circuit:mjlol:

So I actually won:lupe:
Diabolical AF

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I ain't workout in almost a month. I'll start back in a couple days.

I get bored lowkey. I get in shape too easily. I kinda like working myself back into shape. Thing is I don't gain or lose weight, just get slightly deflated, yet ripped. It only takes me about 2-3 workouts to get back into optimal shape(less than week)

People still look at me like I workout everyday and ask me questions and I'm like :dwillhuh: I ain't hit the gym in weeks.

On the other hand I don't eat like Crap and I rarely drink. I've probably only drank like twice this year. I went hard though. :whew:

/rant

This is like a gift and a curse for me. I'm terrible about this. Sometimes I slack off for too long.