Gym Check-In Thread

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Making this thread for accountability purposes...feel free to post how your workouts went and what y'all did as well as whether or not the diet was on point.

I'm currently doing a Keto diet and working out 5-6 days a week. Down 15 lbs so far.

Check in:

Deciding to do one body part per week this week so I did Back + One Hour cardio (treadmill and ellipitical). Wrecked Back today, it was better than doing back/bi's together

Diet's been on point today, feel motivated as a muthaphukka seeing these results so far.

Tomorrow: Chest + cardio :takedat:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Moving into the second phase of my workout plan and started some boxing training just for cardio purposes.

Came off of a long break after back spasms due to cross country. Started in January and seen pretty good gains. up to 145 from 128, pushed a lot of workouts back to wrap up my college classes and graduate. But since summer started I'm back on 4 workouts a week and the boxing training 2 of the other days

Tomorrow I have shoulders and traps. Great thread idea OP:salute:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My db shoulder press is up 20 lbs/hand from when I started and I'm back on 12-15 reps per set this week:blessed:
Db shrugs are up 15lbs/hand but I went conservative with the high reps.

Lateral raises killed me this week, I had bent overs and 1h cable cross.
Pretty good lift though. Leg day tomorrow:leostare:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Went to sleep late last night and felt tired all day, then had to work late on top of that so I decided to save Chest for tomorrow instead of half-assing it

Did 40 minutes of pretty intense cardio on the treadmill though so it wasn't all a waste.

I will rock Chest tomorrow because I don't want to have to come in here and post more excuses tomorrow :sadcam:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Woke up early and did 50 mins of empty stomach low/medium intensity cardio

I'll be going after work and doing Chest and more cardio....let's get it :blessed:

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Went to the gym today, felt sluggish at first. Did a warmup on the treadmill and decided to rock chest because of this thread, so it's already working :blessed:

Dumbbell Bench Press, Incline Press, Flys, Cable crosses, Pec Deck, and killed it with Dips, was a great workout.

Plan is for only cardio tomorrow and than hopefully Arms on Saturday as a bonus

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
June 19th, 2015: Chest/Back Split
Incline Chest Movements
Pull Movements for Back (Morning)
Lower Back (Afternoon)

2100 Calories
Eating Window 10:00a - 6:00p

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
I'm crazy overweight (have threads about it). I'll do anything to lose it.

To be fair, I've been crazy in the gym for some time, issue has always been nutrition.

I'm at a deficit, so I'll probably switch to an 8x8 routine or something similar.

I :salute: your dedication

Keep it up breh, you'll get rid of that weight. Keep posting even if there's days the nutrition isn't perfect.

I'm doing Keto and haven't carbed up in 2 weeks, feeling tired as a mutha but hoping that I can sleep off the fatigue

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I :salute: your dedication

Keep it up breh, you'll get rid of that weight. Keep posting even if there's days the nutrition isn't perfect.

I'm doing Keto and haven't carbed up in 2 weeks, feeling tired as a mutha but hoping that I can sleep off the fatigue

No doubt. Same to you my dude. :myman:

Breh, sleep is a lifesaver. Also good for help you avoid them binges. Wake up ready to kill it some more.