Guys who are better than their spot on the card

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
dalton-castle-april-25-a.jpg

Consistently one of the most entertaining things in front of a camera. Should be on TBS/TNT every week rather than propping up Honor Club.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember you saying you just got back into this recently, so I'm curious about the perspective of someone with fresh eyes for the "sport": Why do you feel Rollins isn't the man for the belt?

Anyone else feel free to give your take, since a lot of ya'll can't stand that cac and I don't really get it. He's great in the ring and over with the crowd. He's also booked strongly. What's the problem? It's time for him to give the belt up for sure, but I feel he represented it well.

PS: Dope booking would be to have Dom win the chamber and beat Rollins, only for Priest to cash in on Dom.
My issues with Rollins mostly come down to execution. I see what he's going for with the flamboyant outfits and talking like a Batman villain, I just don't think he has the charisma to pull it off like he thinks he is:manny: He's a less funnier version of Jason Mamoa's character in Fast X

As far as the belt that shyt is just snakebitten. The WHC is the "Roman's on vacation" belt and we all know it. And now it's to the point where Roman himself has buried a belt that was buried from its inception. Seth is trying his best to make it the peoples champ workman's belt but it's gonna be a while before that belt gets any respect. And again I don't think Seth has the charisma to elevate that belt

I'm also think he's being carried by his theme:manny:

However I'm willing to be wrong about Seth because despite everything I said the nikka does have fans:pachaha:. But there's a reason nikkas have constantly said he looked out of place on stage at that press conference. Because among the top top guys Rollins just don't fit. He's not half as good as Cody or Roman on the mic, and Rock is Rock

The reason I mentioned him switching places with Gunther in particular is because I think Gunther plays his character better and is a more interesting worker in the ring. Nikkas have told me Seth was a beast before he fukked up his back and I'll take their word for it

And I'd love for Dom to win the chamber for the heat alone:mjlol:

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My issues with Rollins mostly come down to execution. I see what he's going for with the flamboyant outfits and talking like a Batman villain, I just don't think he has the charisma to pull it off like he thinks he is:manny: He's a less funnier version of Jason Mamoa's character in Fast X

As far as the belt that shyt is just snakebitten. The WHC is the "Roman's on vacation" belt and we all know it. And now it's to the point where Roman himself has buried a belt that was buried from its inception. Seth is trying his best to make it the peoples champ workman's belt but it's gonna be a while before that belt gets any respect. And again I don't think Seth has the charisma to elevate that belt

I'm also think he's being carried by his theme:manny:

However I'm willing to be wrong about Seth because despite everything I said the nikka does have fans:pachaha:. But there's a reason nikkas have constantly said he looked out of place on stage at that press conference. Because among the top top guys Rollins just don't fit. He's not half as good as Cody or Roman on the mic, and Rock is Rock

The reason I mentioned him switching places with Gunther in particular is because I think Gunther plays his character better and is a more interesting worker in the ring. Nikkas have told me Seth was a beast before he fukked up his back and I'll take their word for it

And I'd love for Dom to win the chamber for the best alone:mjlol:

So you feel he's just riding his theme song and eccentric gimmick to capitalize on many WWE fans being low frequency :pachaha:

I like Seth but this is a fair criticism. He does rely on his theme song a lot.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you feel he's just riding his theme song and eccentric gimmick to capitalize on many WWE fans being low frequency :pachaha:

I like Seth but this is a fair criticism. He does rely on his theme song a lot.
Pretty much:mjlol:

I can appreciate a good eccentric gimmick but he just doesn't wear it well to me. He's like a watered down Goldust

I liked his feud with Nakamura a few months ago tho

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
dalton-castle-april-25-a.jpg

Consistently one of the most entertaining things in front of a camera. Should be on TBS/TNT every week rather than propping up Honor Club.

Stop.

Roh no longer owns itself because of his emasculate the entire promotion bullshyt.

Just stop.

Art Barr

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Stop.

Roh no longer owns itself because of his emasculate the entire promotion bullshyt.

Just stop.

Art Barr

Because a talent was overpushed when nobody was watching he shouldn't be properly booked in future now that he's insanely popular with the fan base?

I thought you were the deep thinker around here, man. Nobody said he needs a strap, just TV time.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because a talent was overpushed when nobody was watching he shouldn't be properly booked in future now that he's insanely popular with the fan base?

I thought you were the deep thinker around here, man. Nobody said he needs a strap, just TV time.

No.

When he was booked as champion. it emasculated the entire product.
To the point of no return

On rego TV as well.
IT is a reason Adrian adonis never wrassled hogun on tv.
As a matter of fact.
Njpw is still recovering from omega emasculating the promotion.
That you gotta be out of touch.
to think booking him as champion was worthwhile.
when again.

roh does not own itself anymore because of his title reign.

art barr

Last edited:

Alaskan
Daps
How about going back further with this? One that the best theme poll made me think about today was Test. Dude was on the very cusp of being a main eventer in WWF, and probably would have broken through if not for HHH stealing his whole Stephanie angle.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
How about going back further with this? One that the best theme poll made me think about today was Test. Dude was on the very cusp of being a main eventer in WWF, and probably would have broken through if not for HHH stealing his whole Stephanie angle.

6b448184f91ba6ba95f466eaca68a50f20a0b565.gifv

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Montez Ford. How much fukking longer are they going to wait. He should be US champion right now I don't understand.

Naomi. Trinity is so damn good. She better be the next champion after Bayley.
Naomi literally just returned less than a month ago we don’t even know her place on the card :skip: