Guys who are better than their spot on the card

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Montez Ford

Gunther. Him and Seth need to switch places and maybe that belt will become something

Half of me wants to say Dom. He's at least due for a run because there ain't much else that JD hasn't done at this point. Dom needs more opportunities to exercise on the heat he still has

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
I just went thru the roster and honestly can’t think of anyone who isn’t where they should be:yeshrug:there are guys I’d like to see used maybe differently but nothing to do with their spot on the card.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I know yall love all this Bloodline fukkery but in my mind Cody should have won the WWE title last WrestleMania so that Bobby Lashley could have won the Royal Rumble this year making him a WM main eventer. Makes no damn sense to me how they kept Lashley and Roman apart throughout Roman's 8000+ days as champion. What have they done with Lashley outside of forming a Hurt Business variant feuding randomly with the LWO and Karrion's Evil Church crew?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know yall love all this Bloodline fukkery but in my mind Cody should have won the WWE title last WrestleMania so that Bobby Lashley could have won the Royal Rumble this year making him a WM main eventer. Makes no damn sense to me how they kept Lashley and Roman apart throughout Roman's 8000+ days as champion. What have they done with Lashley outside of forming a Hurt Business variant feuding randomly with the LWO and Karrion's Evil Church crew?
Yeahhhh man. shyt is ridiculous. :snoop:

Another one who never should’ve been taken off Raw

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I just went thru the roster and honestly can’t think of anyone who isn’t where they should be:yeshrug:there are guys I’d like to see used maybe differently but nothing to do with their spot on the card.
What? The only reason a thread should exist is that Lashley should be way ahead of Seth, Drew..all of em. Absurd really. They keep Gunther talking tough away from him...Roman too. Seth too.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
What? The only reason a thread should exist is that Lashley should be way ahead of Seth, Drew..all of em. Absurd really. They keep Gunther talking tough away from him...Roman too. Seth too.
Disagree. He COULD be but he’s a solidified vet at this point. Doesn’t need the title or none of that shyt. He is over no matter what. But when I was speaking of who could be used differently he is up rhere

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Montez Ford

Gunther. Him and Seth need to switch places and maybe that belt will become something

Half of me wants to say Dom. He's at least due for a run because there ain't much else that JD hasn't done at this point. Dom needs more opportunities to exercise on the heat he still has

I remember you saying you just got back into this recently, so I'm curious about the perspective of someone with fresh eyes for the "sport": Why do you feel Rollins isn't the man for the belt?

Anyone else feel free to give your take, since a lot of ya'll can't stand that cac and I don't really get it. He's great in the ring and over with the crowd. He's also booked strongly. What's the problem? It's time for him to give the belt up for sure, but I feel he represented it well.

PS: Dope booking would be to have Dom win the chamber and beat Rollins, only for Priest to cash in on Dom.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I remember you saying you just got back into this recently, so I'm curious about the perspective of someone with fresh eyes for the "sport": Why do you feel Rollins isn't the man for the belt?

Anyone else feel free to give your take, since a lot of ya'll can't stand that cac and I don't really get it. He's great in the ring and over with the crowd. He's also booked strongly. What's the problem? It's time for him to give the belt up for sure, but I feel he represented it well.

PS: Dope booking would be to have Dom win the chamber and beat Rollins, only for Priest to cash in on Dom.
People laugh at how he dress...Seth an wrestle..stamina...all of that but should he be World Champion over Lashley or Drew right now? Not really. Some even think Gunther is a better champion...

Last edited: