guys that get their salad tossed

Sugar

Banned
Daps
First of all... :dead:

Secondly, I had a homie tell me this chick did it to him and he enjoyed it. I never took this dude for a homo, in fact he used to get mad bytches. I just thought if you get enough bytches, eventually one of em will try to lick your @sshole. :manny:

But I'm too ticklish anyway. If a bytch tried to lick my ass I'd probably shart in her face. :lolbron:

214rw42.jpg

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
so last night i was having a convo with a friend of mine. somehow, he brings up anal sex. i said im not into it but to each his own.

then he confesses that he had his @sshole eaten out by a girl before :scusthov:. i told him thats some gay ass shyt. so he said how can it be gay when it wasnt a guy that did it, it was a chick. now i can agree that by definition, its not a gay act.

so i says to him i says, by that logic, if u let a girl fukk u in the ass with a strap-on, it isnt gay either cause it didnt involve another man. he said "exactly"

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

how do ya feel about dudes getting their salad tossed coli fam? how freaky is too freaky? :mjpls:
I've had it done. Doesn't bother me lol

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive had it done by 2 chicks, both were my gf. The first one did it maybe 2-3 times, the other did it multiple times, im not going to front it did feel good, but a part of me felt awkward as well