guys that get their salad tossed

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
First of all... :dead:

Secondly, I had a homie tell me this chick did it to him and he enjoyed it. I never took this dude for a homo, in fact he used to get mad bytches. I just thought if you get enough bytches, eventually one of em will try to lick your a$$hole. :manny:

But I'm too ticklish anyway. If a bytch tried to lick my ass I'd probably shart in her face. :lolbron:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i never had it done but wouldnt stop a chick from doing it at least once

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

:manny:

:shaq:

bytches that lick you ass is so........

9fwruo.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've had a similar conversation with someone like this too. Dude shocked the shyt out of me. I think its far more common than people realize. I've never done it AND DONT INTEND TO but dude DID get a LOT of women. :ld:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:lupe:

shyt is more common than i thought. i mean to each his own i dont think its gay but :whoa:

what had me really :deadmanny: was that he is a chubby dude and the image of him whimpering and moaning with his ass cheeks spread was just too much to handle :heh:

and then he goes "so what nikka, that shyt felt AMAZING!"

:dead::dead:

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
First of all... :dead:

Secondly, I had a homie tell me this chick did it to him and he enjoyed it. I never took this dude for a homo, in fact he used to get mad bytches. I just thought if you get enough bytches, eventually one of em will try to lick your @sshole. :manny:

But I'm too ticklish anyway. If a bytch tried to lick my ass I'd probably shart in her face. :lolbron:
Bury me brehs i'm :dead: :rip:

:laff:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
im sorry that shyt is gay...you gotta have limits. When do you say enough is enough? when she starts fisting your a$$hole? :wtf:

my nikka i don't even like touching my own a$$hole nonetheless letting some chick dine on my dookie shoot.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
one of the people i went to school with was tellin me about how he dig that shyt an how its some of the best oral he ever had etc etc

he is a get alot of women type nikka too....made me aware more women than i thought actually must like doin this shyt