guys that get their salad tossed

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
so last night i was having a convo with a friend of mine. somehow, he brings up anal sex. i said im not into it but to each his own.

then he confesses that he had his a$$hole eaten out by a girl before :scusthov:. i told him thats some gay ass shyt. so he said how can it be gay when it wasnt a guy that did it, it was a chick. now i can agree that by definition, its not a gay act.

so i says to him i says, by that logic, if u let a girl fukk u in the ass with a strap-on, it isnt gay either cause it didnt involve another man. he said "exactly"

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

how do ya feel about dudes getting their salad tossed coli fam? how freaky is too freaky? :mjpls:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
so last night i was having a convo with a friend of mine. somehow, he brings up anal sex. i said im not into it but to each his own.

then he confesses that he had his @sshole eaten out by a girl before :scusthov:. i told him thats some gay ass shyt. so he said how can it be gay when it wasnt a guy that did it, it was a chick. now i can agree that by definition, its not a gay act.

so i says to him i says, by that logic, if u let a girl fukk u in the ass with a strap-on, it isnt gay either cause it didnt involve another man. he said "exactly"

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

how do ya feel about dudes getting their salad tossed coli fam? how freaky is too freaky? :mjpls:

I feel a man should mind his own a$$hole

:ufdup:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
the real question is

when ya girl starts suckin ya balls

and she tries to lick ya anus

what do you do

now how do you prevent this act

do you meet a new girl and before you pipe for the first time

do you be like

hey.......keep away from my anal cavity

or be like hey........stay 6 cm away from my flesh tomato top

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
the real question is

when ya girl starts suckin ya balls

and she tries to lick ya anus

what do you do

now how do you prevent this act

do you meet a new girl and before you pipe for the first time

do you be like

hey.......keep away from my anal cavity

or be like hey........stay 6 cm away from my flesh tomato top

:ohhh: good question

i guess i wouldnt say a thing til i felt something wet near the cavity. then id clench quickly and let her kno thats not my style.

:pachaha:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Aint worried about another nikkas booty im just focused on keeping mines clean. No homo

i feel u im just wondering if im the only dude that feels that shyt is suspect as fukk.

just to think, nikka either gotta lay on his back with his legs in the air spread or on all fours to accomplish this.

:lolbron: some dudes act gangsta as hell and then assume that position at home

:dead: